Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the Tottenham game is not gone sell out, Embarrassing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the Tottenham game is not gone sell out, Embarrassing!

We can't sell out Tottenham at home is pretty pitiful really for f~~ks sake we are in the premier league in a game that should be a cracker.
    If i was Mr Fernandes i would be looking at an exit plan rapido!
    A new stadium my ####, we can't sell 15,000 tickets for a London derby why do we need a new stadium when we can't even fill the little one we got, oh i know its because its a 12.45 ko and on sky what a load of ********

Yep, i agree.

I would rather tony and amit pay off the debt that we owe on our current stadium rather than rent a brand new stadium ownd by fernandes and co.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Although I wouldn't have expressed it quite how you did I have to agree tbh - poor effort again on our part if we can't sell 15k tickets to a home London derby. I know it's a tough time of year, financially, n all that - but still disappointing IMO.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Yep, i agree.

I would rather tony and amit pay off the debt that we owe on our current stadium rather than rent a brand new stadium ownd by fernandes and co.
        Amit came out and stated we are debt free - didn't he?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Is it £55 a ticket?

Comment

It's on sky and moved at short notice may have something to do with it. Bet you it is close to sell out on the day

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
              Is it £55 a ticket?
              I think this hit the nail on the head really. Paying in excess of 50 pounds with the way things are right now is just not something that every fan wants/can do. I am sure if/when we have a good run people will start coming back. And don't get me started on fairweather fans, different people have different personalities and for some it is just too depressing to attend losing matches all the time. Nobody likes to be depressed and some get depressed easier than others.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

we got plenty of debt matty, only thing is we are not paying any interest on the debt. thats about as good as it gets im afraid.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

As is being proved with other clubs Man City included, pricing and moving the fixtures for TV purposes does affect attendances, I for one cannot afford Chelsea Away followed by WBA at home followed by Spurs on a Monday night, so therefore I miss the Spurs game as I can watch that free on TV.............simply economics and having a young family ! Certainly not embarrassing.

Comment

Come on lads, bigger picture etc. A new stadium will take minimum 5 years, in that time the plan is to have increased the fan base, with good results, high profile players and general increased awareness.

The fan base hasn't grown much, cos we've been pants but project, long term, global etc etc

Comment

I agree £55 is a bit strong but is this not one of the most eagerly awaited fixtures in our calender and we have just beaten that other lot,but that's just the way it is we are never going to be able to fill a 25,000 seater,so please no more talk of a new stadium

Comment

Not being funny but why are you so upset about our attendance or lack of it. I couldn't give two ****s what anyone thinks about us not selling out. Agree about the stadium though, totally pointless.

Comment

theres just about 300 tickets left (the majority in the lower school end) and i reckon theyll all be gone by kick off

Comment

tickets on sale are "limited" though....wba away on the following tuesday all =££££££££££££££
                            we barely sold out chelsea cos of the fare/prices...general sale and you could get 6! ??
                            spurs at home should sell out, whenever it's played. spurs would take the seats no doubt and sell em.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                              theres just about 300 tickets left (the majority in the lower school end) and i reckon theyll all be gone by kick off
                              And they only went on sale to home fans because the EPL Champions couldn't sell them to their massive fan base. They will all be gone by kick off. OP probs a fool or something just stirring the poo
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X