• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP

With SWP performing better under Arry's
    Leadership how's it going to impact on him
    Now we've tried to use him as a makeweight in the Remy
    Deal?
    Won't he feel somewhat unwanted and will we get the best out of him now?
    Last edited by cocneycowboy; 09-01-2013, 12:37 PM. Reason: Grammar

Not sure he's performed much better and was left out on Saturday. Don't think one goal forgives him for a multitude of bad performances and I'd still ship him out. Think there are better out there and think Harry knows it too. Also think Shaun and his dad will be happy to start again when, to be fair, it hasn't worked out for him or us. Best say "thanks" and move on.

Comment

He has had a handful of good performances since he has been at the club, he is past is best now.

IMO this will be his last season.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
        Not sure he's performed much better and was left out on Saturday. Don't think one goal forgives him for a multitude of bad performances and I'd still ship him out. Think there are better out there and think Harry knows it too. Also think Shaun and his dad will be happy to start again when, to be fair, it hasn't worked out for him or us. Best say "thanks" and move on.
        He wasn't left out Saturday, he has a hamstring injury. Not sure how serious it is.

Comment

Ah, my bad. Probably through over-celebration of his goal against Chelscum.

Comment

He has become an easy target for fans given his gobby dad and Chelsea connection but for me he has blown hot and cold and if 'Arry can get best out of him he could be a useful player this season. He is quick and good at the ball when on form. Bit annonymous when not. I'd rather have him than not.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              He has become an easy target for fans given his gobby dad and Chelsea connection but for me he has blown hot and cold and if 'Arry can get best out of him he could be a useful player this season. He is quick and good at the ball when on form. Bit annonymous when not. I'd rather have him than not.
              Agreed, Too much of a scapegoat for my liking.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

he still needs to go, absolutely dire v chelsea and then scores!
                ok, we have to enjoy that, he didn't....
                qpr need to man up and oust those not doing it, and those not wanting to do it!

Comment

The goal against Chelsea masked an utterly woeful performance otherwise. Looks like a lost boy on a football pitch these days.

If Harry can turn that round, great. But he isn't suddenly performing well...he just scored a goal. That is one league goal in his time with us IIRC. Shocking stats.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

And I take people are abusing him?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      And I take people are abusing him?
                      I don't catch your drift....
                      twitter @silvercue