No announcement yet.

For Spurs - use the same line up that beat CFC please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudley up front. We had no one up front against Chelsea other than Adel (who played so deep he was often in midfield). And SWP shouldn't play. Lets not forget that for 99 percent of the Chelsea game SWP was atrociously bad. And he was very, very poor against Liverpool. His Chelsea goal really can't make up for his lack of talent and the fact that having players like him in the team explain why we're (still) bottom of the table.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      Im not quite sure that works... Campbell is not a winger.

And therefore SWP is the likely replacement
      I think he meant in the line up not necessarily positions. If Campbell came in for Hoilet, Tarbs would take Hoilets position wide and DJ would go up top.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'd agree on the line up but if we have 4-5-1, then please can we get more bodies in the box when we go forward?

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          I would change Hoilett (who is injured) for DJ Cambell as we need goals.
          Hoilett may be fit else SWP played most of the CFC game anyway.

Need a good reason to change a winning team. Especially when you have only won 2 from 20.

Injury is the only reason I would make any changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            I'd agree on the line up but if we have 4-5-1, then please can we get more bodies in the box when we go forward?

That´s more important than the formation really.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Have to change something to negate their speedy wingers...Lennon and Bale both in form
              Having a solid CD/CM block like at CFC is the best way counter the wingers imo. Force them wide then you only have to deal with the crosses.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Agree with this regards needing to attack them but I think Adel is wasted out on the left.
                The most attacking option imo would be to at least have the ball sometimes in their half. As weird as it is Adel playing hold up did that well at CFC. At least occasionally there were players in front of the ball. Better option than Cisse or DJ imo.

Comment

I'd have the same team but with DJ in place of SWP and Faurlin for Derry not that Derry has done nothing wrong but Ale imo would be better to counteract Spud's midfield.

Comment

Working...
                  X