17 Nelsen
    20 Fabio
    04 Derry
    10 Taarabt
    14 Granero
    40 M'bia
    12 Mackie
    23 Hoilett (SWP)

No changes in players or formation. No excuses for not turning up. If they get even a draw then it means CFC was not just a one off.
    Making changes just makes excuses for failing.

agreed 100%

Comment

Can't see anyone arguing with that. Against Chelsea was the most organised our defense has looked all season.

We are gonna have to play out of our skins to get anything though. Spurs are looking deadly going forward.

Comment

And our fans will be deadlier. Let's roar them on for back to back league wins

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
          33 Cesar
          06 Hill
          15 Onuoha
          17 Nelsen
          20 Fabio
          04 Derry
          10 Taarabt
          14 Granero
          40 M'bia
          12 Mackie
          23 Hoilett (SWP)

No changes in players or formation. No excuses for not turning up. If they get even a draw then it means CFC was not just a one off.
          Making changes just makes excuses for failing.
          100% - I would like to see Huddlestone or a younger Derry signed to fill in on his role. IMO -

Comment

Not sure about this. Great performanance at Chelsea, but that team was designed for playing Chelsea away; to soak up pressure and try to hit them on the counter. We have, however, to try to score goals on Saturday, so will need much more punch up front (if we can have more punch up front in our present squad...). As solid as the team at Chelsea was, it didn't offer that. Dudley in for Holliet with Adel on the left of midfield.

Comment

I would change Hoilett (who is injured) for DJ Cambell as we need goals.

Comment

Haha, no chance of raiding Spurs for their talent before the game, I suppose? :evilish:

Comment

I think it's too defensive, should only be used away from home at tough places to go where we can sit back and counter. We could use the same formation, but with Adel in midfield and Mackie up front.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Have to change something to negate their speedy wingers...Lennon and Bale both in form

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Not sure about this. Great performanance at Chelsea, but that team was designed for playing Chelsea away; to soak up pressure and try to hit them on the counter. We have, however, to try to score goals on Saturday, so will need much more punch up front (if we can have more punch up front in our present squad...). As solid as the team at Chelsea was, it didn't offer that. Dudley in for Holliet with Adel on the left of midfield.
                      Agree with this regards needing to attack them but I think Adel is wasted out on the left.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Campbell in for hoillet.
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Agree with this regards needing to attack them but I think Adel is wasted out on the left.
                          I agree. Adel, at his best, is usually better in the middle (if pushed further up front), but Granero can only play in the middle, not on the right, so its very difficult to have the two of them play in the same team if both are to be in the middle..... Adel has done well on the left- especially as he can drift in. A tough one. Its better off not playing Granero if he's not in the middle. I think, however, we'd benefit from him having a run in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            I agree. Adel, at his best, is usually better in the middle (if pushed further up front), but Granero can only play in the middle, not on the right, so its very difficult to have the two of them play in the same team if both are to be in the middle..... Adel has done well on the left- especially as he can drift in. A tough one. Its better off not playing Granero if he's not in the middle. I think, however, we'd benefit from him having a run in the team.
                            Good post tbf. Have to admit I agree there in that I'd like to see Granero given some games, especially against the such footballing teams as Spurs.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                              Campbell in for hoillet.
                              Im not quite sure that works... Campbell is not a winger.

And therefore SWP is the likely replacement

Comment

Working...
                              X