Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Ryan Nelsen leaving could be good for us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry mate my mistake! Agree with you on that one- no point developing other teams future players for them.

Comment

I don't think Nelsen is finished with us yet, we'll see!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

There's a big difference between a player considered a talent at Tottenham (established Premier club / academy) and one considered a talent at QPR (tinpot club, only just achieved academy status). I don't think our youth system has produced a player capable of playing in the Championship in the past ten years or so, let alone the Prem. Has there been one? Unless you count Raheem Sterling of course...

Harriman looked decent in the cup game last season, and pre-season vs terrible opposition, but I still doubt he'll ever make it above league 1.

Comment

Spare me the sentimental Ray Jones nonsense in response to my above post. Had he lived, his career would more likely have gone the Antonio German route rather than the Peter Crouch one.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldhawkR View Post
            yeh good point about Youngs good games, but he only scored 2 goals and I wouldnt say they were crucial? Don't know who adam smith is either
            every goal was crucial or we would be playing Barnsley this weekend instead of Spurs....

Comment

Working...
            X