Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Ryan Nelsen leaving could be good for us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Ryan Nelsen leaving could be good for us...

Good point:

http://ficklefootball.wordpress.com/...nefit-for-qpr/

Fair point re Mbia. Not sure I agree about Young. He conveniently forgets the countless good games and crucial goals he scored from RB

Comment

Who is Adam Smith?
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        Fair point re Mbia. Not sure I agree about Young. He conveniently forgets the countless good games and crucial goals he scored from RB
        yeh good point about Youngs good games, but he only scored 2 goals and I wouldnt say they were crucial? Don't know who adam smith is either

Comment

Sorry mate but real bad news is not countered by possible good news. Real bad news needs real good news to give it a positive spin.

If Adel was sold next you could just as easily write:
          "In some ways the departure of Taraabt could eventually aid the club, although this would only be the case should Harry Redknapp go on to sign the correct replacement."

Yes if a club buys better than it sells it can be good. No evidence of that so far this window. A sunny disposition does not help out the CD without Nelsen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Who is Adam Smith?
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Sm...ler_born_1991)

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Who is Adam Smith?
              Spurs youngster. Looks pretty decent when I have seen him play for the england under 21s

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                Sorry mate but real bad news is not countered by possible good news. Real bad news needs real good news to give it a positive spin.

If Adel was sold next you could just as easily write:
                "In some ways the departure of Taraabt could eventually aid the club, although this would only be the case should Harry Redknapp go on to sign the correct replacement."

Yes if a club buys better than it sells it can be good. No evidence of that so far this window. A sunny disposition does not help out the CD without Nelsen.
                I think you've missed the point mate

Comment

I can see the logic but IMO we're better off with M'bia in midfield than at the back- he'll be too much of a liability up against experienced Prem strikers.

Loosing Nelsen can't be seen as a good thing in any way really. We've needed a CB all season, now we possibly need 2. His experience and drive around the squad can't be underestimated too.

Re Luke Young- he was poor in most of the games he played from Christmas onward last year and teams specifically targeted his side of the pitch- Villa, Wolves & WBA for example. Onuoha needs to be given a run at RB and Young should be viewed purely as back up.

I can't quite believe that we are in another transfer window desperately trying to sign even more players- zero lessons have been learnt from the previous 3. If we stay up we'll do it all over again in the summer no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                    I can see the logic but IMO we're better off with M'bia in midfield than at the back- he'll be too much of a liability up against experienced Prem strikers.

Loosing Nelsen can't be seen as a good thing in any way really. We've needed a CB all season, now we possibly need 2. His experience and drive around the squad can't be underestimated too.

Re Luke Young- he was poor in most of the games he played from Christmas onward last year and teams specifically targeted his side of the pitch- Villa, Wolves & WBA for example. Onuoha needs to be given a run at RB and Young should be viewed purely as back up.

I can't quite believe that we are in another transfer window desperately trying to sign even more players- zero lessons have been learnt from the previous 3. If we stay up we'll do it all over again in the summer no doubt.
                    Agree with everything in this post.

I think the Bosingwa disaster has lead to people having a rather rose-tinted view of Luke Young. Before he was dropped last year this board was full of people complaining about the endless supply of crosses coming in from our right side. Onuoha was RB during our good run at the end of season

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                      Agree with everything in this post.

I think the Bosingwa disaster has lead to people having a rather rose-tinted view of Luke Young. Before he was dropped last year this board was full of people complaining about the endless supply of crosses coming in from our right side. Onuoha was RB during our good run at the end of season
                      Agree with both of you! onuha for me

Comment

Originally posted by GoldhawkR View Post
                        Agree with both of you! onuha for me
                        not me, in the two games at the back (man u and arsenal) mbia looked like a brick wall. only thing to let us down is that he got sent off against ####.

as for adam smith, no thanks. we already have a very talanted young right back in harriman, who was excelent for us in pre season. time to give more of a chance to youngsters we have and not spend money on other peoples youngsters.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          not me, in the two games at the back (man u and arsenal) mbia looked like a brick wall. only thing to let us down is that he got sent off against ####. would rather him than nervous ned to be honest.

as for adam smith, no thanks. we already have a very talanted young right back in harriman, who was excelent for us in pre season. time to give more of a chance to youngsters we have and not spend money on other peoples youngsters.

Comment

Putting a youth team player with no first team experience into a relegation battle is not the answer. He would do no better than Onuoha.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                              Putting a youth team player with no first team experience into a relegation battle is not the answer. He would do no better than Onuoha.
                              What! Am not saying that at all, someone mentioned about signing smith from tottenham, my statement was why sign other youth team players when we have talented youth players already at the club.

Hope i have cleared that up!

Comment

Working...
                              X