Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redknapp ready to join race to sign Swansea's Graham (Daily Mail)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love him at City but you can outbid us with your eyes shut!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiz View Post
      I'd love him at City but you can outbid us with your eyes shut!
      He would have to have his eyes shut when looking at the league table to come to us though :pleasantsuprise:
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He'd rather come to West London than up Sunderland!!! Sunderland is a very bleak , cold and windy place to live.
        Come to London Graham....

Comment

How do we know where he would rather come?

You're also overlooking the fact he comes from that neck of the woods so may want to return there.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
            How do we know where he would rather come?

You're also overlooking the fact he comes from that neck of the woods so may want to return there.
            I doubt it, West London's the place to be, it all happens here, you can't beat the capital for its prime location and venues :-) etc. Places up North and the midlands are awful places to live and sound even duller when you tell people or write it down. SE is always the best, trust me he will rather come to us (if the story is true).

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              I doubt it, West London's the place to be, it all happens here, you can't beat the capital for its prime location and venues :-) etc. Places up North and the midlands are awful places to live and sound even duller when you tell people or write it down. SE is always the best, trust me he will rather come to us (if the story is true).
              Thats being very parochial - west london is NOT the place to be if you are a northerner and thats where you're roots are - would imagine Sunderland would be geographically more appealing to DG than west london - if he has a choice between the two.

Comment

Lets write this one off straight away shall we.

Going nowhere.

Comment

Another goal tonight; that's 4 in his last four games!

Comment

Looks like Graham will be plying his trade in front of 19-20,000 Welsh chavs every other saturday for the forseeable future.
                    You can bet that the prospect of playing in a Wembley final, will help 'settle' him somewhat, after tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Thats being very parochial - west london is NOT the place to be if you are a northerner and thats where you're roots are - would imagine Sunderland would be geographically more appealing to DG than west london - if he has a choice between the two.
                      He's from Gateshead I believe, either way Wembley or a Dog fight no choice is there
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Who would come to us if they have anything about them?

Comment

Like i said! ric, Like i said!
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                          X