Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redknapp ready to join race to sign Swansea's Graham (Daily Mail)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp ready to join race to sign Swansea's Graham (Daily Mail)

Queens Park Rangers are ready to rival Sunderland and Norwich for Swansea striker Danny Graham.
    Manager Harry Redknapp is weighing up various alternatives and is considering a £4m bid for the 27-year-old.
    Sunderland are favourites for the Gateshead-born striker but Norwich, Reading and Aston Villa are also keen. QPR remain keen on West Ham's Momo Diame also.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Danny-Graham-
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Would be a massive signing if he signs. Quote my words in a couple of months time. Born goal scorer (Not saying he will keep us in the league, but he will be banging in the goals)
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He may fancy us as more likely to start most games....

Comment

realistic signing. im no expert but my hunch is that harry is wasting our time flying about europe in his private jet trying to sign remy, mvia etc (be delighted to be proved wrong). but players like graham and livermore are more realistic and crucially if we did go down might hang around.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          He may fancy us as more likely to start most games....
          And if Harry persuades him (He probably will if he gets the chance to speak to him) and lets him in on all this 'long term vision' BS then we may have a chance.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            realistic signing. im no expert but my hunch is that harry is wasting our time flying about europe in his private jet trying to sign remy, mvia etc (be delighted to be proved wrong). but players like graham and livermore are more realistic and crucially if we did go down might hang around.
            Well correct me if I am wrong but I haven't seen anything to suggest he is making the calls. Lots of headlines yes but real decisions... not so far.

Comment

I think Danny Graham is a good goal scorer and would be a good addition.

I also think that Harry's focus for now is short term: "stay up". That's it.

He'll worry about long term in the summer, if he is still here.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                I think Danny Graham is a good goal scorer and would be a good addition.

I also think that Harry's focus for now is short term: "stay up". That's it.

He'll worry about long term in the summer, if he is still here.

I agree... maybe that £1m bonus to stay up is dictating his mindset....

Comment

In his post match interview with sky following the cup game he said " I'm here for rest of the year to see if I can keep us up, that's it"

So def short term , but I guess if we do beat the drop Harry might renegotiate
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                    In his post match interview with sky following the cup game he said " I'm here for rest of the year to see if I can keep us up, that's it"

So def short term , but I guess if we do beat the drop Harry might renegotiate
                    I think in the context of an interview after a cup match, he's basically saying his only objective is to keep us up and that's it, meaning nobody gives two hoots about the cup.

Comment

Gone to assunderland

Comment

Which tells that me that we have to send HR. on a mission to Mongolia or Sierra L. to sign players who have never heard of us.
                        TBH and serious, this one was a "no go" from the start.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                          Gone to assunderland
                          Is this official?

Comment

Is our £4 million pound bid offical?
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                              Is this official?
                              Far from it. In fact, Sunderland are currently trying to arrange a loan bid for Welbeck and are also interested in Graham
                              Last edited by Bluehoop; 09-01-2013, 01:59 PM.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X