Gallas - Spurs Rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
    You make a good point and Nelsen+Gallas with Hill on the bench and Haim competing with Hill for a place on the bench is an upgrade compared to last month.
    But if you take Nelsen out of that and in your judgement that is an improvement on last month?
    Not where I'd want to be Zeberdee and neither option is fantastic. Just saying a QPR squad of 25 with Gallas in it is likely to be a hell of a lot stronger than a QPR squad of 25 without him. If someone else has a list of top players desperate to come to the Rs I'd love to hear it, so don't quite understand my namesake Stainrod10s comment "no debate".

Comment

so don't quite understand my namesake Stainrod10s comment "no debate".
      Let me explain - No debate for ME, he would just be another in the too old, only here for money, journeyman bracket. That's all. Was also hoping we'd learnt lessons from terrible transfer dealings in past couple of years.
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Some people seem to forget we are at the bottom. What kind of players you expect to join us? Gallas would be good imho for half a season
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Young, Hungry players that could give it a go this season and get us back up next season. Not just "big" names for the sake of it.
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Does anyone know if he has played much this season? It's a short term deal being offered. Livermore has turned us down is also being mentioned on the spurs forums too. TBH, Nodge would know more. I am just passing on info and tittybits I hear from ok sources, because it offers up debate and my e-penis will be larger if I am correct.

Comment

Cmon Nodge ! he still got an account mods?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Cmon Nodge ! he still got an account mods?
                He posts on qprdot.org now. Think he left this site after ric-roc's email was handed to the club

Comment

Harry should put in a bid for all the spurs players, let them have a laugh, and then wipe the smiles off their faces on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                  X