Unexpected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected

I didn't expect Nelsen or Dyer to leave. I know Dyer has hardly been around, but I thought Harry might have thought his experience could have been useful up until the end of the season.
    Some fans believe Nelsen might not leave until March - when the MLS season starts - but surely Tornoto will want Nelsen there before then, and I rekon Nelsen will want to be there before then as he will probably want to asses his new team before their season kicks off.
    I hope Harry has already got 2 replacements because our squad is starting to look pretty slim

Luke Young & Tal Ben Haim are the obvious replacements to the 25, but yes we definitely need more quality at the back asap.

Comment

Should we get our hopes up for new blood that might help us or just do with what we have while letting go of a bit of dead weight.

Comment

players leave players come , would have kept dyer a little longer and for ryan its a good chance to get into management and good luck to him

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          Should we get our hopes up for new blood that might help us or just do with what we have while letting go of a bit of dead weight.
          I don't think we can get our hopes up about anyone who joins us. Granero, SWP, Zamora, Park, Mbia, Bosingwa and most of our other news signings haven't played to their potential - they've all been disappointing.

Comment

Working...
          X