Latest From Toronto-Good News !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
    What's the point in making him stay when he doesn't want to? He'll end up playing like Anton!
    Not the kind of player to throw a strop or pull the 'my mind is not on my game' b0llox.

Ultimate pro & am pretty sure he will give us 150% until the day he walks out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Be interesting to know who the 2% are.
      my guess would be the native canadians or people of the same ilk as we get over here claiming off the state and not learning the language.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
        my guess would be the native canadians or people of the same ilk as we get over here claiming off the state and not learning the language.
        You mean Elk?

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
          You mean Elk?

Comment

You mean Elk?
            There's lots of those around but they are mostly out west in the Rocky Mountains!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Cheers v glad you got it mate I was happy with that effort

Comment

Cheers v glad you got it mate I was happy with that effort
                twas a goodun Spank..spat my diet coke out over me keyboard tho

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  There's lots of those around but they are mostly out west in the Rocky Mountains!
                  With our name "gator", shouldn't you be sunning yourself in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                    With our name "gator", shouldn't you be sunning yourself in Florida.
                    I used to live there, hence the handle, Cuba is now my preferred sun destination!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      You sure?

If so then that will be good. If not, then its great he will stay until March and we would have to sacrifice a 25th man for the last 2 months of the season if we can't replace. Would still be worth doing imo becasue it's very rare all of the 25 get used anyway, so rather have him for 3 months, then only 24, rather than 25 others of which a few may play 1 game.
                      Well in normal circumstances i.e. player retiring natrually or due to an injury but knowing out luck the prem league will prob try saying were manipulating the rules and we put him in the 25 knowing his circumstances and they would probably tell us to shove it. Thats how it works with QPR and the powers that be

Comment

Working...
                      X