nelson out of order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nelson out of order

gave this bloke an oppertunity to stay playing premier league football, now hes off to pursue a coaching career in a 2bob league its unsettleing for the team, its january now mls league dont start until march surely an agreement could have been reached for him to see the season out, this just hads to redknapps problems in defence,whos out there in the same mold as nelson needs to be sorted asap.

I think whats more out of order is Hughes being paid a huge amount of money and not sorting out the defence properly and bringing in a load of old sh*t players who cant cut it then taking the payout when he was sacked despite the fact he failed to deliver.

Not Nelsen's fault and I wish him all the best.

Comment

No more out of order than most footballers. He is at QPR for the money and has a new opportunity. How many players are loyal?

His oppotunity in MLS is very good. People can call it mickey mouse, but it is the fastest growing league in the world, gates have doubled in a few years and now some clubs, like Sounders are getting average gates higher than most clubs in the PL and often triple our highest of the season. The worldwide TV figures have gone up exponentially and investment is increasing enourmously. They are not where we are yet, but they are going forward very fast and it is probably very exciting to be part of that.

The PL relegation fight at a small club is hardly a massive hold on a foreign player now is it? I think the World Team voted for by world players last night showed what the rest of the world really think about the PL - not as much as we do.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Agree, good luck to Ryan on getting on the managerial ladder - its not all about QPR so dont understand the stick the guys getting!

Comment

Its not Nelson's fault afterall he was 4th choice centre back.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
            No more out of order than most footballers. He is at QPR for the money and has a new opportunity. How many players are loyal?

His oppotunity in MLS is very good. People can call it mickey mouse, but it is the fastest growing league in the world, gates have doubled in a few years and now some clubs, like Sounders are getting average gates higher than most clubs in the PL and often triple our highest of the season. The worldwide TV figures have gone up exponentially and investment is increasing enourmously. They are not where we are yet, but they are going forward very fast and it is probably very exciting to be part of that.

The PL relegation fight at a small club is hardly a massive hold on a foreign player now is it? I think the World Team voted for by world players last night showed what the rest of the world really think about the PL - not as much as we do.
            I also think the Premier League is sh*t. Its too hard and we lose all the time, much prefferred the Champioship

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Agree, good luck to Ryan on getting on the managerial ladder - its not all about QPR so dont understand the stick the guys getting!
              Totally agree. I think it's the frustrations at how much we rely on him at the back coming out.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...enham-we-1888?

He may still play Saturday

Comment

Wage bill people wage bill.

Comment

Unfortunate in a few more years when he gets a few more greys he'll look a bit Hugheseque! Lets hope for Toronto sakes he's better than that ewe rapist

Comment

Lets give him a good send off on Saturday if the Talksport story is true. He's been our player of the year.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        Lets give him a good send off on Saturday if the Talksport story is true. He's been our player of the year.

Comment

We've got more out of him in five months than we're likely to get out of that waster Bosingwa in two years. I don't blame him in slightest and hope he does well with them.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            Im going to dress up like a bear and chuck some maple syrup at him

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                              Im going to dress up like a bear and chuck some maple syrup at him
                              I'm planning on going naked and wearing only a maple leaf to cover my modesty. Anybody know where I can find a 9 inch maple leaf? Don't want my helmet on show.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X