Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green

If a club came in for him what would be his value ? After all he is a top keeper sitting on the bench.
    Would Harry allow him to go ?

Would probably be valued at 1-3m.

If a club come in for either Green or Cesar then I am sure Harry would seriously consider letting one of them go.

Comment

1.5 MIL, we should get rid imo.

We already have a better keeper than him in cesar who is also on 50-60k aweek. murphy and cerny are good cover
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

One of them has to go to allow a new face come in.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Already 4 goalkeepers on our books, not sure another is a priority until the summer.

Comment

£2.5m I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

dont agree myu, we dont need FOUR keepers in our squad. if you want a new keeper we need to get shot of 2
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Green has played quite well and seems up for it so judging by the window so far he will definitely be sold. Harry likes switching Adel's position so maybe he can try him in goal. Who needs keepers anyhow. Nobody cares about em. They never get mentioned in any formation. No tactical masterstroke ever came from a goalkeeper. Sell em all. They just clog up the squad.

Comment

The easiest way to trim a fair lump of money from our wage bill would be to knock off either Green or Cesar (more likely Green) - as both are on £50k+ a week.

Should a bid come in for Green (I imagine about £2m to £3m)- I imagine Arry would certainly listen and give him the option of going elsewhere for guarenteed football. Cerny is good enough for cover IMO.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                    Green has played quite well and seems up for it so judging by the window so far he will definitely be sold. Harry likes switching Adel's position so maybe he can try him in goal. Who needs keepers anyhow. Nobody cares about em. They never get mentioned in any formation. No tactical masterstroke ever came from a goalkeeper. Sell em all. They just clog up the squad.
                    Im with you. Sign back Danny $hittu and get him to play in a deep sweeper role.... Good luck to anybody getting the ball past him.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I wouldn't expect a big of more then 1m, he's good but other good goalies will be free transfers in the summer
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Let him go at 3m

Not worth having Mr Fumbles on the books still

Comment

If I was in his boots I would ask to be on the transfer list.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                            Already 4 goalkeepers on our books, not sure another is a priority until the summer.
                            I mean to make way for a good defender. Our back up keepers are okay but we need all the help we can get right now to stay up.

Comment

My only problem with selling Green is, if we get relegated, will Cesar wanna stay? Probably not, so he'll be off too and leave us searching. Think Green more comfortable with playing in The Championship. But hey, can totally understand if he wants to go, the way he was treated.

Comment

Working...
                              X