January Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Transfers

Given what happened in the last transfer period (and most of us were very excited about it at the time), how many of you would be concerned if, in fact, we did not sign anybody.

Personally I think Harry should continue with the team we have. If an opportunity arises where a player he is interested in wants to join and does not cost an arm an a leg in transfer fees and wages, fine.

Agree jane. no more mercenaries!
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not a cats chance in hell that Harry will settle for what he's got now.
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

need 4 or 5 decent better than what we got signings to have a chance to stay up i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
          Not a cats chance in hell that Harry will settle for what he's got now.
          As much as I would like him to crack on with the squad he has (due to paying high wages to any more mercenaries) I have to agree with Stainrod

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
            Given what happened in the last transfer period (and most of us were very excited about it at the time), how many of you would be concerned if, in fact, we did not sign anybody.

Personally I think Harry should continue with the team we have. If an opportunity arises where a player he is interested in wants to join and does not cost an arm an a leg in transfer fees and wages, fine.
            Agree with you on the whole, but I do think, and I'm sure Harry thinks it as well, that we are short, desperately short, on a bit of quality up front, and at the back.
            These areas definitely need strengthening.
            Having said that, if anybody can get us out of this scrape with the squad as is, then that man is Harry Redknapp. I won't give up, not even if we do no business this transfer window.
            We have won at Stamford Bridge, they can build on that.

Comment

I'd be very concerned.......don't think we'll stay up without a new CB (commanding) & imo 2 new strikers at least

Actually make that 2 CB's
              Last edited by QPRDave; 08-01-2013, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Hard one, you see the problem is that we are short on players.

We do lack defenders and with Dyer gone, Nelson gone and Bosingwa going we are even shorter.

We also don't score enough goals. We lack a poacher badly, although I know DJ and Bothroyd & Hulse are back.

Comment

If you want to get relegated then sure. But a couple of good, shrewd and Harry esque type signings can get us out of trouble. If it was a lost cause then i would agree with you 100%. But we can certainly with a couple of signings get out of this mess.

Comment

I think Harry is working hard on getting players in - his history is he usually brings then in on the last day so we have to wait 3,5 weeks.
                    Defenders are not the most difficult part IMO but a goal poacher is - every team needs more of them - See Che### had only Torres until few days ago

Comment

Without bringing anybody in in this transfer window, we will be relegated before we see April in... IMO.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Well if the first week of the window - missing out on Joe Cole and moving out Ryan Nelsen - is a sign of things to come then I think your wish will be granted.

Comment

Working...
                        X