• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to him.

Comment

Luke Young back in the squad then, I see he starts for the reserves today

Comment

Dyer released by QPR

Kieron Dyer was released by QPR on Tuesday after the club opted to activate a clause within his contract.

More...

Comment

Read the title "Dyer Gone" and thought it was gonna be followed by "To Hospital."

Comment

Prob the right decision just not getting enough games from him, we need the squad place.

Comment

Taking up a valuable squad place if he is only going to make a few appearances a season - wish him well, am sure he will find a club - top player and was outstanding against Spurs at their place.

Comment

facts don't lie, great player in his pomp, career ruined by injuries, showed us some quality when he played, unfortunately a handful of games is 18 months is not enough and such rare appearance won't help us.

Good luck Kieron, you're a decent bloke and don't deserve your bad luck.

Comment

Dyer I can live with, it was always on the cards and pointless keeping him considering the options in midfield already. However losing Nelsen will be a massive blow to the team, he has been one of the few players to contribute anything to the cause. Will be bitterly disappointed to see him leave and when I see stories that we're offering huge wages to M'Vila and Remy I shake my head and wonder whether Tony Fernandes is ever going to to learn. Oh yes, I'm on that bandwagon again and bring on the haters.

What is going on at Loftus Road, surely we're not so stupid as to believe we can sign players like these? We have to accept shopping at Championship and the bottom end of the Premier League market, players who aren't getting a game but will at least put a shift in. Aston Villa are trying to offload the likes of Stephen Warnock etc (speaking on who, simply because Lambert doesn't like a lot of the senior pros), they might hardly be marquee signings but they're a start in the right direction.

Comment

knowing our luck he'll sign for reading and produce godly performances to keep them up and send us down.

Comment

funny thing is that when he did actually play he contributed more in a handful of games than a lot of the dead wood we have in regular starts.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                        funny thing is that when he did actually play he contributed more in a handful of games than a lot of the dead wood we have in regular starts.
                        I agree really rate him as a player just injured too much.

Comment

Shame really but he is injury prone and we have to cut down on the wage bill so it makes sense.

HR said that we are spending too much in wages and if he wants to add to the squad he'll have to move players on.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerJim View Post
                            Making room for the rotund nephew?

Or Hulse?

Luke Young me thinks
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Hogan View Post
                              Luke Young back in the squad then, I see he starts for the reserves today
                              2 trialists in this afternoon's friendly too

Comment

@BBCSporf: BREAKING: Even further bad news for Kieron Dyer, as he breaks his wrist whilst waving goodbye to his QPR team-mates.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X