Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Really appreciate those kind words.

In reference to Jane's apology, I was reffering to the intial reply to her from you:

Before I am accussed of sticking up for Jane, I would like to point out for the record, I do not know her, have never met her, but find the majority of her posts very well thought out.
    Was that word underlined because you think the minority of my posts are very well thought out? Hope I am reading into it wrongly because I think that would be a very harsh statement if so.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

When I pointed out to "gipper" the information about the Spurs game, I genuinely thought with all the changes that had been made, that he was confused about the dates of the games. It's as simple as that and I do not think it really requires three pages of comments. If I was misunderstood I can only apologize and put it down to one of my senior moments (I get them more and more lately, a bit like some of our players).
      Last edited by jmelanie; 08-01-2013, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Was that word underlined because you think the minority of my posts are very well thought out? Hope I am reading into it wrongly because I think that would be a very harsh statement if so.
        Weare, the underlined part was not aimed at you in the slightest.
        I underlined the word majority as I cannot claim to have read every single one of Janes posts, so there could be some posts of hers out there that may not be well thought out.

Anyway, as Jane as pointed out, we seem to be dragging this on a bit too far considering it was just a slight mis-understanding..

I'm off to work, but please feel free to PM.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I have no problem with Jane, allbeit I don't think it's polite to make comments to me in japanese but apologies with the west brom comment as I was clearly in the wrong.

Main reason it's dragged on because I don't like old posters being spoken down to.

That is it from me on that one, just wish some staff could set a better example

Comment

I still think the original subject of this post is worthy of discussion. The Club changes the times and dates of matches with no regard for fans who have already made arrangements to travel etc. Somebody needs to bring this to their attention and see if anything can be done to avoid this happening. Also the question of the prices for tickets for FA cup matches also needs to be addressed, though they should have figured this out themselves by the number of supporters who attended.

Comment

Those who have lost money over the re-arranged dates should take it up with the club, and report back. I would have thought they will be accommodating on this as it may be only a small number?

Comment

From Swansea City website

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/arti...se-586614.aspx

Comment

trust me isle he wouldn't of. He never liked kirill and he was kicked while he was down by quite a few on here, again it's people looking down their noses.
                  He liked me less and less towards the end because he did not like the way the moderation thing was going and maybe something else, I do not know, but I never shared that animosity, I was just saddened by it. I did not kick him while he was down, I never do this to people. He resigned as admin himself and was soon banned when all mods were unhappy about his outbursts, I was the last one to defend him in Staff Chat despite the way he spoke to me via PMs. I felt gutted for him when his life seemed to fall apart, to lose the one you love and your work s#cks and should not be wished on anyone. So I only mentioned Scott here in connection with the fatness thing precisely because he of all people was never even remotely overweight. And you would hardly expect me to refer to Poland with derision in mind, as I live in Eastern Europe myself - and Poland is a richer country than Estonia.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    He liked me less and less towards the end because he did not like the way the moderation thing was going and maybe something else, I do not know, but I never shared that animosity, I was just saddened by it. I did not kick him while he was down, I never do this to people. He resigned as admin himself and was soon banned when all mods were unhappy about his outbursts, I was the last one to defend him in Staff Chat despite the way he spoke to me via PMs. I felt gutted for him when his life seemed to fall apart, to lose the one you love and your work s#cks and should not be wished on anyone. So I only mentioned Scott here in connection with the fatness thing precisely because he of all people was never even remotely overweight. And you would hardly expect me to refer to Poland with derision in mind, as I live in Eastern Europe myself - and Poland is a richer country than Estonia.
                    tbf that's a pretty good post, ok we should all move on. As I say I know Scott has been outspoken but I still think deep down he's a very decent bloke

Comment

and looking back I probably semi overreacted

Comment

Anybody else read this and think he said he had a semi? :sorry:
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

matty think you need to let this thread go down and not keep erecting it

Comment

matty think you need to let this thread go down and not keep erecting it
                            Very good
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I know nothing of the background to this or any of the people involved BUT I do know it takes a big man to admit he has made a mistake !
                              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Very good
                                Cheers Chunk

Comment

Working...
                                X