Ferdinand To Start Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand To Start Saturday

With Nelson leaving in time for the Spurs match I hope HR is preparing Ferdinand to come straight back, if he can train him to capture his very best then we may have a good defender ready in time for the game.

He was great for us last season against Spurs, I just pray he's ready.

We're screwed!

Comment

Man's pants. Ben Haim in the middle. We'll lose if Anton plays.

Comment

Thought Anton had been ok last couple of times he played.

Comment

Maybe he has been playing well in the privacy of his own but not on the pitch.

Comment

Nelsen leaving and the prospect of Anton coming back is sooooooooo depressing. Someone up there doesn't like our club.

Comment

Anton and Hill, the same pairing that were well up for it before the Swansea game, then got absolutely destroyed. Anton is alright, has 1 good game in about 5 and is a liability.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

When I saw the thread title I thought just maybe we had bought Rio.

Fergie has hinted at his time being up at Manure? Dream on I spose

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                  With Nelson leaving in time for the Spurs match I hope HR is preparing Ferdinand to come straight back, if he can train him to capture his very best then we may have a good defender ready in time for the game.

He was great for us last season against Spurs, I just pray he's ready.
                  Please not Ferdinand he's been a week link whenever he's played on a par with Karl Ready anyone else but. M'bia or Onouha would be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                    When I saw the thread title I thought just maybe we had bought Rio.

Fergie has hinted at his time being up at Manure? Dream on I spose
                    I was hoping it was Les.......

Comment

AF is ****e, he needs to go and quick

Comment

we offered spurs a 3 goal head start instead
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I really have completely lost my trust for his abilities. He just seems to "JOG" at his own pace when he needs to close someone down.

And the way he wears his shorts... Nearly giving himself a wedgie in the process... Needs getting rid just for that! :p

Comment

Saturday Nelsen came off & Redknapp brought on Onouha over Ferdinand so maybe he's after nervous Nedum in the pecking order. Writing on the wall.

Comment

Sounds dramatic but if we dont drastically strengthen at the back this Jan, and Nelsen goes, we are in up $hit creek without a paddle. The CB options we currently have just aint good enough.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X