Ferdinand To Start Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well who else is there? lol

Onouha isn't a centre back, he just isnt!

There can only be Ferdinand or Ben Tiam.

Who knows, maybe Ferdinand will come good? sometimes we write players off too quick.

Comment

anton ferdinand given cb role at rangers for the rest of the season = bets on qprs relegation suspended

Comment

Anton '2 bounce' Ferdinand.

When he's not getting beaten to headers by every player on the other team he is trying hardest to not score another own goal
        Might as well play Benny Hill as sweeper and have his theme tune played on the tannoys

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          Well who else is there? lol

Onouha isn't a centre back, he just isnt!

There can only be Ferdinand or Ben Tiam.

Who knows, maybe Ferdinand will come good? sometimes we write players off too quick.
          When Onouha was signed by Hughes from city he was a Centre back, Ben Tiam, M'bia, Hill, There's 4 all better than A.F. and whoever is in the ressies must be better. but because we're paying big bucks the club feel they have to play him?

Comment

Play mbia and hill
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              Play mbia and hill
              Our best bet by a long way with the current squad (assuming Nelsen's gone).
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

very confused at people saying he may come good. When exactly will that be? he was a regular in th side for a long time, and has had pretty much one game only where he was any good, Chelsea at home - where he probably stood up to the challenge more because of the John Terry story. Apart from that, he has been a liability and has played a huge factor in us conceding weak goals week in week out. No presence or leadership, no aerial ability, so threat from corners (apart from when he defends them!) and has no positional awareness. Dont get me wrong, we have had worse defenders - but if people think he can step in for Nelson, I dont know what planet they are on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                  very confused at people saying he may come good. When exactly will that be? he was a regular in th side for a long time, and has had pretty much one game only where he was any good, Chelsea at home - where he probably stood up to the challenge more because of the John Terry story. Apart from that, he has been a liability and has played a huge factor in us conceding weak goals week in week out. No presence or leadership, no aerial ability, so threat from corners (apart from when he defends them!) and has no positional awareness. Dont get me wrong, we have had worse defenders - but if people think he can step in for Nelson, I dont know what planet they are on.
                  This.

Comment

for christ sake give him a break , he has had some excellent games as well as having **** games
                    good games Chelsea Spurs Arsenal if saturday is one of his better games I'm sure somebody will still find a reason to #### him off

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
                      for christ sake give him a break , he has had some excellent games as well as having **** games
                      good games Chelsea Spurs Arsenal if saturday is one of his better games I'm sure somebody will still find a reason to #### him off
                      he does get his fair share of stick but he really is poor at this level. Lets hope he has his 1 in 10 good game against spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                        With Nelson leaving in time for the Spurs match I hope HR is preparing Ferdinand to come straight back, if he can train him to capture his very best then we may have a good defender ready in time for the game.

He was great for us last season against Spurs, I just pray he's ready.
                        Oh F*CK

Comment

Originally posted by jpsuperhooper View Post
                          Oh F*CK
                          The Offy has stated that Nelsen will be available for the Spurs game.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                            The Offy has stated that Nelsen will be available for the Spurs game.
                            Good. Can field the same team that won at Chelsea. See if they can do it again.

33 Julio Cesar
                            06 Hill
                            15 Onuoha
                            17 Nelsen
                            20 Fabio
                            04 Derry
                            10 Taarabt
                            14 Granero
                            40 M'bia
                            12 Mackie
                            23 Hoilett (SWP)

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
                              Because he's S##t! have a look back over the last year and see how many goals he's been at fault for You'll be surprised. no pace, cant jump, cant tackle, bad positioning, living on his brothers name how he's played at the top level so long beggers belief? a very poor player earning big wages? get someone better?

Comment

Working...
                              X