Loyal Korean QPR fan at the liverpool game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
    Not sure why people want to give them so much grief. If they are at the games they are supporting the club in more ways than one. The fact they may be attracted to the PL due to marketing and the club due to a player signing doesn't really matter does it?

They stop no so called "loyal" or "local" fans getting in as it is so easy to get tickets. Only the Leeds game has actually been hard in the last 10 years I can recall.
    And everyone has a reason to start supporting a club, does it matter that theirs is different to yours?

As for the mask, that is something, but I haven't been to LR in 30 years without seeing some hideous #####, tramps, *****s and ugly monsters.......so this is nothing really.
    Good post that. The Korean fan in that pic has probably been to more games this season than a fair few on here :pleasantsuprise:
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

didnt you know all rangers fans smell of sweat and cheese and onion crisps, hence the mask!!!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Good post silver

Comment

Korean F Troop

Comment

Where I work you see a lot of S.E.Asian tourists and a lot of them wear those masks. The disgusting thing is those masks are almost black by the end of the day because of the pollution outside.

Comment

I wasn't having a go
              it was actually the only bright spot of a very crap day

you can see he (yes it was a he) has the programme in his pocket too
              all the spend helps us keep the club alive!

Anyway, thought i'd share it as people might enjoy

Comment

Shrine - I wasn't having a pop at you at all, but I have seen a lot of uneccessary slating of anyone who supports QPR from Korea and I find it quite embarrassing tbh, as well as short sighted.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

"QPR have a stinker against Liverpool"

Comment

Maybe he cycled to the game and forgot to remove his mask...

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      ****...I moved from F to R block to get away from him
                      Not a she then
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

looks like the korean lad with the mask went to chelscum away, some scummer i know snapped him on the tube
                        http://web.stagram.com/p/361652862474126635_247209480

Comment

We have a new Internet celebrity in the making
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

What a legend, we should make a sticky for this bloke till we track down who he is and get a photo of him with Matty in a sauna

Comment

Originally posted by Shrine View Post
                              What a legend, we should make a sticky for this bloke till we track down who he is and get a photo of him with Matty in a sauna
                              He'll need something like this in a sauna with Matty in case he lets one rip!

Comment

I've had IBS since I was 8. And what.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X