No announcement yet.

Man city send bottom tier back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have a great chance to take their scalp.....i for one cant wait for the game!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

To be fair to them after being asked £62.00 for Arsenal away and then another £50-55.00 from us in 2 away games just after Christmas it is understandable. Not surprised they haven't sold at those prices to be honest...

Comment

Expensive or not, that's embarassing from them. League champions and can't sell out away allocation at little Loftus Road? Not like they're beign asked to travel the length of the country on a Tuesday night.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
          To be fair to them after being asked £62.00 for Arsenal away and then another £50-55.00 from us in 2 away games just after Christmas it is understandable. Not surprised they haven't sold at those prices to be honest...

unattractive fixture to boot, at that money i dont blame them

Comment

They sent 900 back to arsenal too at £62 each out of 3k allocation

Comment

Money is getting tighter for the working class and its even worse up north. Keep an eye on the high street over the coming months and watch some more shops and big names start to close down.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Expensive or not, that's embarassing from them. League champions and can't sell out away allocation at little Loftus Road? Not like they're beign asked to travel the length of the country on a Tuesday night.
                Would you travel all that way at those prices just to lose? :-)

Comment

Sign of the times, football tickets becoming more and more something people can do without.

Comment

rather than looking at citeh fans a fair share of blame has to be apportioned to the premier league, tickets prices are no longer realistic to say the least (it costs a lot of people as much to attend an away game as it would do to book a cheap week in the costas, let alone home games where a lot of people shell out a days wages to attend games!). Does the quality of football being played really improve at the same rate as the ticket prices? I dont reckon so. so citeh won the league and arent taking the full allocation at loftus road, they also struggled to get audiences for the champions league games. If what the commentators last wednesday is true, then the scums game against us was the first time theyve sold out a home game during the christmas period since mourinho left. These two sides won the league title and the champions league and struggle to sell out!! i opted out of chelsea away on the basis that i didnt want to give that shower of sh1te down the road my money and that i simply couldnt afford (i could probably go to villa away, pay for the train and get a pie and a pint for the same money). the consumer is being ripped off and eventually i reckon the bubble will burst. while the bundesliga offers a much more viable product the premier league looks down its nose at it, however, german stadiums are full and you can watch any game you want on the box without having to jump through hoops like over here. just a thought. rant over

Comment

Why is it we have been given/applyed for 2500 wba tickets on a tuesday night fa cup game and away to west spam we were only given/applyed for 1500????

could someone explain for me please?
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I used to grab every opportunity of attending a home match when in London. I will be in London in late January/early February but I have decided against forking out for the Man City match and will only buy a ticket for the Norwich game. The prices are becoming too high for me and the entertainment is just not there this season, barring the occasional fluke result like v Chelsea.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Would you travel all that way at those prices just to lose? :-)
                          Damn right I would.

In fairness that is probably their fans thinking - paying that much to come to fortress Loftus Road and watch them get humiliated isn't exactly an exciting prospect for em is it

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            I used to grab every opportunity of attending a home match when in London. I will be in London in late January/early February but I have decided against forking out for the Man City match and will only buy a ticket for the Norwich game. The prices are becoming too high for me and the entertainment is just not there this season, barring the occasional fluke result like v Chelsea.
                            How can you say that when we have the round the pole competition at HT?! Worth the entrance fee alone....

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Why is it we have been given/applyed for 2500 wba tickets on a tuesday night fa cup game and away to west spam we were only given/applyed for 1500????

could someone explain for me please?
                              i dont think think weve requested them, becauce its the cup they have to provide that many tickets. i might be wrong though

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                How can you say that when we have the round the pole competition at HT?! Worth the entrance fee alone....
                                I like that new one of kicking the ball within those circles , closer to the centre is more points. This season its been the only bit of skill seen by a bloke in a hoop. I've started attending games at 3-45 and leaving at 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X