Man city send bottom tier back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man city send bottom tier back

Well I suppose they have as they are now on general sale to r's fans.

How much the tickets going for?

Comment

man citeh will never match utd if the engish champions cant sell out one of the smallest away allocations in the prem!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

To be fair man City fans have to come down from Manchester whereas the united fans can use London Underground

Comment

Very true Facto, but then again their glory hunting bandwagon will only just be starting to grow whereas uniteds is fully bloated meaning they have fans all over the country that will always pack out their away end.

Comment

£50 as its classed as silver area. A lot of dosh but cat A games at rangers always are.
            So much for being the big team in Manchester and current champs but I suppose at least their fans will have to travel from Manchester !!!!!!!
            If you can go and can afford it buy a ticket as r's behind both goals will be a boost for team in our quest for points.

Comment

can actually see us nicking a point of citeh!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

would prefer all 3

Comment

As we are lead to believe City fans are from Manchester I fully understand why tickets are sent back for a midweek evening kick off, 3/12 hours each way if lucky with traffic, time of work Tuesday & late night return. Amazes me how so many fans can do this as many probably have families as well. Don't knock them for returns as other matters rule lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Gipper View Post
                    As we are lead to believe City fans are from Manchester I fully understand why tickets are sent back for a midweek evening kick off, 3/12 hours each way if lucky with traffic, time of work Tuesday & late night return. Amazes me how so many fans can do this as many probably have families as well. Don't knock them for returns as other matters rule lives.
                    I reckon you can knock them, they want to overtake man utd in success and size, often go on about how they travelled in numbers when they were lower league and spent 1/2 billion on winning the title but as Facto says can't sell us out, embarrassing.

If Leeds had won the premiership last season, you wouldn't be able to get to LR on a Tuesday night without stepping in whippet poo.

Comment

Other factor of not selling out is probably to do with playing us. Attractive fixture ?, probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gipper View Post
                        Other factor of not selling out is probably to do with playing us. Attractive fixture ?, probably not.
                        Sorry didn't take that into the equation, they did well not returning both tiers

Comment

they won the title so the gloss is off for them this season , the money is off putting ticket prices and petrol . they will never be as big as utd who have fans all over two of my close mates are utd fans and they both born in london .

Comment

Prob had bad experiences from our game here last term...we were hostile like they have never seen before ha ha.

Comment

Glory hunting Mancs (joke) did think they would take their full allocation,

Comment

Working...
                              X