We cannot afford another revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We cannot afford another revolution

The past three windows we've ruined ourselves by singing a load if players and sending a load off on loan/sale

Don't get me wrong there are players that are not good enough ATM in our shirt, and there are one or two who are refusing to even out the shirt on! However we cannot just go signing another five/six players and getting rid of a load too.

We still need stability, we still need to work with what we have. There's no time in the Jan window for "gelling" before he fixtures, unlike summer where there are friendlies and a few weeks to get together.

I think this window we should be very cautious with the ins and outs. Our aim is to stay up, not re invent the team- we don't have time.

i'm pretty sure redknapp will want to be judged on his players/team and not the mess he was left by hughes. we need at least 2 (probably more) defenders and a couple of strikers, as long as they are not mercernaries looking for their last payday and will give everything for harry, then i dont mind if he makes a few signings.

Comment

Dont worry nw10, not many players will want to come to us now.

they are queing up to turn us down.

so far m-villa, remy, distin, and lescott has all turned us down.

even bosingwa and barton dont want to be with us lol

The sooner harry get back to preparing the team we currently have to face spurs the better.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If Harry keeps us up it'll be the biggest feat in our history! More amazing than Warnock taking us up, or us staying up last season that's for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Dont worry nw10, not many players will want to come to us now.

they are queing up to turn us down.

so far m-villa, remy, distin, and lescott has all turned us down.

even bosingwa and barton dont want to be with us lol

The sooner harry get back to preparing the team we currently have to face spurs the better.
          Where has it been reported that Distin and Lescott turned us down?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            Where has it been reported that Distin and Lescott turned us down?

Meanwhile, Loic Remy – the striker wanted by Newcastle who is said to have turned down QPR already – has been told he can leave Marseille. French radio station RMC report that QPR would have offered €10 million plus Shaun Wright-Phillips for striker Remy, but the player himself is not interested in the move.

The club are also apparently interested in centre-back Sylvain Distin but he will, according to the Daily Mail, turn them and Sunderland down to stay with Everton.

Comment

and lescott

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/01...nchester-city/

Comment

We won't have a new team to don't worry.

I would say 4 in and 2 out max. And even then they will be short term.

Comment

Some of those players just want to stay at their clubs but that fact does not fit the doom mongers

Comment

What revolution .....we aint got any one yet and reports are of em all saying thank but no thanks !

Comment

Working...
                    X