big mistake and gamble signing remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big mistake and gamble signing remy

has much as i admirer redknapps knowledge of the game and players we aint tottenham, remy is not what we need id rather he went out and bought danny graham and peter crouch proven goalscorers in the premier league plus could also do a job if we were to be relegated, granted if we stay up then then redknapp cant start to look at the likes of remy but he would just another high earner wanting out if we drop not good buisness sense for me.

Don't thinlk Remy wants to come (thank goodness).

Comment

He rejected us yesterday didn't he?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I doubt whether Swansea & Stoke will sell either. The problem we have are there are lots of clubs after strikers and centre backs, few that are any good that are available, and even if we find one they are more likely to go for a premier club not threatened with relegation if they have the chance. That's why loans are probably the way we'll end up going.

Comment

We're not signing him last i heard, and i don't think Graham will come here

Comment

He doesn't want to come so don't worry!

Comment

Just about nobody gives QPR any chance of survival and the league table says the same so the club is in the mire and not many will want to come without some persuasion like for example that the manager knows/likes them and vice versa.

All these players people mention online - who says they even want to come? Or their clubs will sell them? Or be affordable? Or will fit into a struggling team to produce a winning side? Even if they manage all that they need to be up for the battle which is not easy, don't take my word for it:

Ryan Nelsen, who has captained the team in Ji-sung Park’s recent absence, insists they cannot climb the table on talent alone. “At times like this, I think talent goes out the window,” the veteran defender declared. “Talent’s easy. It’s showing mental strength that’s the key and that’s what hopefully we’ll be able to do. “Strength of character is needed. The players know they’ve got the skill and physical attributes.”

Who better to juggle all that stuff than someone who has done it before and succeeded in the past.

Comment

good thing we're not signing him then.
                in fact, i cant see us signing anyone!
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Well maybe for the best. It's not like we've signed him.

Comment

Working...
                  X