Adebayor on loan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    Moon said we've put in a 4million bid. Not. Bad ITK as far as I can remember with Moon
    Nice one... Would love him here and A.N.Other and ship out Cisse, Bothroyd and DJ or keep Cisse for now before he wants to return to France.... Blimey the permutations are a nightmare and ultimately we have to trust Harry....

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      Mercenary maybe but make no mistake, Adebayor on form and putting effort in would be the best striker we have had down the Loft since Sir Les.
      This. He is an ar$ehole but he is mustard.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Whenever he first joins a club he is awesome and almost unplayable, sid it at Arsenal, City, Real Madrid and Spurs.... it's only after a season pr so he tends to appear to lose interest. As unlikely as this is, if he came and kept up that trend he'd be a hit.

The only logic for this in my mind is is AVB has suggested he's not in his plans, or Adabayer wants to go. He doesn;t want to rot for 6 months, so he could go on loan to us or another club, play well and put himself well and truely in the shop window for a biggger fish.

Comment

I suppose as a loan for 5 months he could do the business, but I would only want him on loan not purchased.

Comment

I have been crying out for a big black centre forward. I do think he could do a job but not sure he is the type for a relegation fight. Think i'd prefer Kenweyne jones or crouch for his rangers connection. We need players to care and adebayer won't give a toss and we have too many of that type of player already
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Would be great, but AVB signed him permanently just a few months back so not sure if he wants him out already? And unless they have more strikers on their radar, they would only have Defoe up front if Adebayor were to leave.

Also read he is considering going to the ACON, but not sure if he is.

Comment

I've heard it all now! People putting 2+2=5!

Harry is our manager so we must be signing all these players from Spurs!

Can people wake up? Look at the clubs he's played for! He's played in 14 of Spurs' league games this season and is off to the ACN in a few days after coming out of international retirement.

Comment

Adebeyor? A vacuous, narcissistic, mendacious skeleton of a footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    What a footballer though. Huge wages but as I've said before a loan deal first would be the only way it works well
                    Agreed,on his day he is next to unstoppable. Would like to see him on loan at QPR under Harry´s reign.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Adeba#####
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Adebayor hasn't been having the greatest of seasons with Spurs and he seems to have lost his goalscoring touch.

But in his defence, I must say that he's worked his socks off for the team and always puts-in a decent shift.

Perhaps a loan to a team like QPR, where he could link-up again with Harry, would be exactly what he needs to get his touch back again...

Comment

Adebayor would be good as would some other tottenham players but waiting for deadline day deals with spurs is a mugs game.

Harry said he wants to buy players early which makes sense - otherwise could end up on Jan31st holding nothing but his d1ck.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            I have been crying out for a big black centre forward. I do think he could do a job but not sure he is the type for a relegation fight. Think i'd prefer Kenweyne jones or crouch for his rangers connection. We need players to care and adebayer won't give a toss and we have too many of that type of player already
                            Do you not think that the 'younger' players have a reputation to uphold? he is only 28 and isn't going to want to come across as a mercenary (just yet). I imagine a player like adebayor will want to impress and keeps his future and options intact.

I don't agree entirely with this 'they must be a rangers' fan attitude. Look at someone like Walcott - He is Liverpool through and through but does a pretty good job for the gunners. If they are professional and want to work hard for their place then whats the problem?

Comment

He signed for Spurs for £5 million. There's no way Levy will let him go for less, he's usually a right pain when it comes to selling players.

Look at what happened with Kranjcar and Pienaar. Both fringe players rarely getting starts but sold for more than they paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
                                He signed for Spurs for £5 million. There's no way Levy will let him go for less, he's usually a right pain when it comes to selling players.

Look at what happened with Kranjcar and Pienaar. Both fringe players rarely getting starts but sold for more than they paid.
                                Yes and I am sure Levy wouldn't want Harry to be seen to be turning him over either.

Comment

Working...
                                X