Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adebayor on loan?

apologies if this is old "news"

a mate just sent me this, apparently by a tottenham itk with a good record on rumors.

"I've just had it confirmed. We are serious about moving on Adebayor. QPR are serious about bringing him in.

Looking at a loan deal with attachments and promises "

The biggest mercenary in world football.

Comment

just the type of player we could do without seeing as we have a team full of uninterested mercenary types already

Comment

Somehow I really doubt Adebayor would want to come to a relegation battle lol

We probably have enquired knowing Harry, but I think this is a bridge too far.

Comment

Again, not too sure about Adebayor, he's hardly setting the world alight at Spurs, is he?
          Think the only really decent forward we've been linked to, has been Swansea's Danny Graham. Now him, I would pull out all the stops to get.

Comment

What a footballer though. Huge wages but as I've said before a loan deal first would be the only way it works well
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He's not had a good time at Spurs since Harry left, unhappy with AVB and not playing much i did wonder how long someone would link him here....got nearly 20 goals under Harry didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                He's not had a good time at Spurs since Harry left, unhappy with AVB and not playing much i did wonder how long someone would link him here....got nearly 20 goals under Harry didn't he?
                Certainly played his best football under Harry since leaving Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  What worries me, dave.....Is just how long it would take Adebayor to get his mojo back.
                  We would have to hope it was immediate, as time and games are both running out quickly.
                  With a player like Danny Graham there would be no such worry, no element of risk about it. He's scoring regularly at the moment, and would make an immediate impact at Loftus Rd, of that I'm sure.
                  The club should pull out all the stops to get Graham here, and if we fail, then look to other options.

Comment

Scores goals, but as mentioned above he is the biggest mercenary ever lol. Would be a risk bringing him in, either he'd score goals and get his reputation for goal getting back up, or he'd be uninterested, lazy and no better than Bothroyd and Cisse.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Mercenary maybe but make no mistake, Adebayor on form and putting effort in would be the best striker we have had down the Loft since Sir Les.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                        Mercenary maybe but make no mistake, Adebayor on form and putting effort in would be the best striker we have had down the Loft since Sir Les.
                        Yeah he's found the net regularly http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Adebayor

Bushranger ....yeah i understand your concerns EA, and Graham has done well but i don't think he fancies us at all

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                          This.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                            Again, not too sure about Adebayor, he's hardly setting the world alight at Spurs, is he?
                            Think the only really decent forward we've been linked to, has been Swansea's Danny Graham. Now him, I would pull out all the stops to get.
                            Have we actually been linked to Danny Graham or is this just wishful thinking from some on MB's?

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                              Have we actually been linked to Danny Graham or is this just wishful thinking from some on MB's?
                              Moon said we've put in a 4million bid. Not. Bad ITK as far as I can remember with Moon
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X