No announcement yet.

in London now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope someone takes this young fella under their wing as it were and that he can make a game or two.... Someone help him out with some tickets please guys... Stay safe sunshine....

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
      Hope someone takes this young fella under their wing as it were and that he can make a game or two.... Someone help him out with some tickets please guys... Stay safe sunshine....
      Between us we should be muster up some clobber for him.

Lone, you still got that silver stone island coat?

Comment

Welcome to london, bon
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Welcome to London Bon!
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Fish,loans bang into slazenger stroke dunlop at the mo.bons only got a months dough ,looking lonsdale for bon
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Bon , stick around Greenwich , its a good area with some nice pubs , take no notice of the South of the River comments , South side is the best side , try the pie and mash in Greenwich market , even Peckam and Brixton are safe if you stick to the main roads ,and dont venture onto any estates. ( Brixton is actually very good for nightlife ). Try not to look too much like a tourist and you`ll be fine . Enjoy
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                I will be staying in Greenwich

just got here, am totally stranger.

I wont be able to make a bank account for a month as thats the law for international students.

So I brought some money for a month living and enjoying London.

anyway, I really do want to get used to this london transportation network but thers no-one out there to help me xD

could you tell me how to get to Queens Park from Greenwich?
                Check out Citibank (in Canary Wharf). They have branches in both Korea and Japan and are used to dealing with this part of the world. It is easier to transfer funds with them You can check out their website which is http://www.citibank.co.uk/. We have an account in both Japan and England and transfer funds back and forth instantaneously.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                  Between us we should be muster up some clobber for him.

Lone, you still got that silver stone island coat?
                  No it got gone when me house got burglarised.that was a blinding piece gutted its gone.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                    No it got gone when me house got burglarised.that was a blinding piece gutted its gone.
                    Sure you got a few more rascal bits of clobber knocking about lone
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Welcome to London btw Bon. Only word of advise I can give ya (being a surburban boy myself) is if a Romanian fella, seemingly pi$$ed, stumbles into you and apologies make sure you check ya pockets straight away.... Thieving ba$atrds them :angry:
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                        Bon's first game should be WBA away in the replay, their will be many a ticket to be had. Can call it his Rangers initiation

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Sure you got a few more rascal bits of clobber knocking about lone
                          Oh for sure,got a blinding pair of aubergine Jeffrey wests that take a bit of hammer off me pals
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                            Stay away from areas like Brixton and Peckham at night time. Central London is safe at night. If you do ever make it to NW London, stay away from areas like Acton and Harlesden and Cricklewood at night.

Going to Loftus Rd is safe, even for evening games.

Acton is west london.agree about harlesden and crickelwood though.and you can add kilburn,neasden,colindale,burnt oak,wembley and willesden to that list.

Comment

Let us know what tickets you want, and someone should be able to help you. If you're 16-21, you get cheaper tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                                Let us know what tickets you want, and someone should be able to help you. If you're 16-21, you get cheaper tickets.
                                Nice of you....

Comment

Working...
                                X