Att: 8,984 (1500 wba)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
    I've heard some weak excuses in my time, but............That attendance at Loftus Rd, does as much, if not more, to heap scorn on our club, as do the abysmal performances of our team.
    BR , not trying to start anything mate,but i`m sure it was you who said you weren`t going to Chelsea away because you thought we`d get dicked on . No one questioned your loyalty for not going. Just saying
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I do believe nobody needs to justify themselves to you Bushranger and it don't take a genius to work out why Luton had more fans.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        BR , not trying to start anything mate,but i`m sure it was you who said you weren`t going to Chelsea away because you thought we`d get dicked on . No one questioned your loyalty for not going. Just saying
        I think you're right, going by this comment:

A line has to be drawn in the sand at some point.
        I mean, how much, will be too much, just for a match ticket?
        I drew the line at £55, and though I'm as jealous as Hell of those who were there, ...
        But also won't be going to Spurs at home apparently either, according to this:

Would prefer Monday night, myself.
        Won't be able to get to Loftus Rd from work for that ludicrous kick-off time next Saturday.
        This is the same fella that had a dig at fans for missing yesterday's game yet has ready-made excuses himself for not going to these two games. It's ok for him to use the excuse of money and work commitments, but not others.

I think the term is called hypocrisy......
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Door knob

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            Not going to Stamford Bridge, and adding to the mounting numbers of empty seats at that gaff, is something I'm proud of.
            I would be ashamed if I did that to my own club, and was partly responsible for the swathes of empty seats which made QPR, as a club, look so poor on TV highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              I think you're right, going by this comment:

But also won't be going to Spurs at home apparently either, according to this:

This is the same fella that had a dig at fans for missing yesterday's game yet has ready-made excuses himself for not going to these two games. It's ok for him to use the excuse of money and work commitments, but not others.

I think the term is called hypocrisy......
              Are you English, by any chance?
              Where have I attacked fans who could not afford to go, or could not do so due to work commitments?
              I attack, and will always attack, those that have both the time, and the money, to go but choose quite deliberately not to, and only a complete idiot would say that we don't have a fair few of them.
              You need to look up the meaning of words like 'hypocrisy', before you bandy them about in so careless a fashion.
              As for my work commitments making it tough for me to attend a kick-off barely past noon, what do you suggest I do?
              But please bear in mind, if you can, I am not a bloody miracle worker.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                Door knob
                Indeed you are.

Comment

Indeed you are.
                  Witty retort.

Well done to you for being a superfan.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    Witty retort.
                    It isn't hard, considering what I'm up against, matey.

Comment

Are you English, by any chance?
                      Where have I attacked fans who could not afford to go, or could not do so due to work commitments?
                      I attack, and will always attack, those that have both the time, and the money, to go but choose quite deliberately not to, and only a complete idiot would say that we don't have a fair few of them.
                      You need to look up the meaning of words like 'hypocrisy', before you bandy them about in so careless a fashion.
                      As for my work commitments making it tough for me to attend a kick-off barely past noon, what do you suggest I do?
                      But please bear in mind, if you can, I am not a bloody miracle worker.
                      How do you know who has the time and money? How do you know others didn't have work commitments that kept them away yesterday? I think you're being a bit harsh on people.

Oh, and by the way, I'm English and proud of it mate.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        How do you know who has the time and money? How do you know others didn't have work commitments that kept them away yesterday? I think you're being a bit harsh on people.

Oh, and by the way, I'm English and proud of it mate.
                        Blimey, D.I.C.K., you don't mind me calling you D.I.C.K., do you?
                        Couldn't you dig out those phantom posts of mine attacking people because they don't have either the time, due to work commitments, or the money because times are so tough, to go to Loftus Rd on matchdays?
                        Awww, shucks, No?

Comment

Opinions are fine, insults and sly digs are not so fine.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Good grief.

Comment

Blimey, I can't recall any recent FA cup games we seriously tried to win while we were fighting relegation?
                              Last edited by Olly; 06-01-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                                Blimey, I can't recall any recent FA cup games we seriously tried to win while we were fighting relegation?
                                And just might be why we will always have just that one league cup final win, as a major honour.
                                We need to put fear of losing a game, any game, on the back burner for a while, and just go all out and try to win something.
                                Just for a change, like.

Comment

Working...
                                X