Att: 8,984 (1500 wba)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
    Didn't go today as I thought as season ticket holders we should have been shown a bit of respect by the club and either had these added to our tickets or at least been offered subsidised prices.
    Agree with you. Maybe if the club wasn't spending crazy money giving players like Bosingwa 65k a week...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
      Frankly, IMO -

PATHETIC

I guess before it would be 12-13k and it looked more like 10-11k
      But even Established Non League Luton got 9.8k today and more than us !

I appreciate Xmas, New Year, 2 Homes & £60 for Chelsea away is a huge stretch on finances BUT less than 9k for a Prem side, Sat 3pm, not on telly, is embarrassing.
      REALLY embarrassing. Shame on those that moan about too many games on Sky at awkward times, etc.

Half price today ! Less than £25 for a gold ticket.
      Q block suggest they are the best, most loyal, fans we have but it was empty at £20 for Silver...... And they could easily have moved more central in Gold.

As I say, REALLY poor IMO.

Sorry if that offends.
      Hard to disagree with much of that mate.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
        Frankly, IMO -

PATHETIC

I guess before it would be 12-13k and it looked more like 10-11k
        But even Established Non League Luton got 9.8k today and more than us !

I appreciate Xmas, New Year, 2 Homes & £60 for Chelsea away is a huge stretch on finances BUT less than 9k for a Prem side, Sat 3pm, not on telly, is embarrassing.
        REALLY embarrassing. Shame on those that moan about too many games on Sky at awkward times, etc.

Half price today ! Less than £25 for a gold ticket.
        Q block suggest they are the best, most loyal, fans we have but it was empty at £20 for Silver...... And they could easily have moved more central in Gold.

As I say, REALLY poor IMO.

Sorry if that offends.
        I didn't go. I dont know why but i cant stand the FA cup weekends, I want to like them and be interested but i just have lost any enthusiasm for the cup.

Comment

That was a Hell of a poor showing from QPR fans.
          Tottenham Hotspur had a full house, now that's respect for the oldest domestic cup competition in world football, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            Tottenham Hotspur had a full house, now that's respect for the oldest domestic cup competition in world football, don't you think?
            The thing is, Spurs have a realistic chance of winning the cup, we don't. Our season is purely about survival, nothing else.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

That is a very good point. It was a poor show but I am a ST holder and was one of the guilty ones who didn't go. If it had been cheaper I might have gone as I take my two boys as well. I do agree with you and it was a poor show of which I am one of the culprits

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                The thing is, Spurs have a realistic chance of winning the cup, we don't. Our season is purely about survival, nothing else.
                I've heard some weak excuses in my time, but............That attendance at Loftus Rd, does as much, if not more, to heap scorn on our club, as do the abysmal performances of our team.

Comment

I've heard some weak excuses in my time, but............That attendance at Loftus Rd, does as much, if not more, to heap scorn on our club, as do the abysmal performances of our team.
                  Well I turned up today. You'll have to ask others why they didn't. Could be lack of money, lack of interest, whatever. Some people have had expensive Christmases, and simply don't have the money. It's an expensive hobby mate.

Comment

Did not go today. Been a ST holder for years. I have been to Wigan this season and Man utd so not a fair weather fan
                    Why did i not go>
                    1 price, £15 for an adult would have been fair
                    2 Most of the players attitude stinks - i am sick and tired of watching mercenarys at my beloved club. This was my first time to show my disgust. People choose not to vote when they are unhappy with politics. This was my No Vote.

Comment

Well I turned up today. You'll have to ask others why they didn't. Could be lack of money, lack of interest, whatever. Some people have had expensive Christmases, and simply don't have the money. It's an expensive hobby mate.
                      I know it's an expensive time of year, QPR Richard.
                      But the QPR fan base cannot be entirely made up of people with their arses hanging out of their trousers, living in cardboard boxes, and rummaging through bins for their daily meal, just as Tottenham Hotspurs can't all be millionaires living in the lap of luxury.
                      We should have had a decent crowd at Loftus Rd for the FA Cup 3rd round, we didn't, and I personally think it's nothing to be proud of, and certainly not easily brushed under the carpet.
                      Other clubs manage it, even Luton put up a better showing than we did, it's high time we did as well.

Comment

I know it's an expensive time of year, QPR Richard.
                        But the QPR fan base cannot be entirely made up of people with their arses hanging out of their trousers, living in cardboard boxes, and rummaging through bins for their daily meal, just as Tottenham Hotspurs can't all be millionaires living in the lap of luxury.
                        We should have had a decent crowd at Loftus Rd for the FA Cup 3rd round, we didn't, and I personally think it's nothing to be proud of, and certainly not easily brushed under the carpet.
                        Other clubs manage it, even Luton put up a better showing than we did, it's high time we did as well.
                        Some people are explaining why they didn't go. I guess their reasons are valid to them and that has to be respected.

Comment

Call me cynical, but I'm pretty sure if it was Chelsea we played in the cup today there would have been a few more bums on seats - regardless of ticket price.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Some people are explaining why they didn't go. I guess their reasons are valid to them and that has to be respected.
                            Wasting my breath, aren't I?
                            Let's hope poor old Tony Fernandes doesn't waste even more of his dosh, building even a modest 25,000 seater stadium. We simply haven't that many dedicated fans.

Comment

Wasting my breath, aren't I?
                              Let's hope poor old Tony Fernandes doesn't waste even more of his dosh, building even a modest 25,000 seater stadium. We simply haven't that many dedicated fans.
                              Be fair mate, there were plenty of people who didn't go today that spend hundreds following the team home and away, but for whatever reason, just didn't fancy it today. Can't question their dedication because they missed the game today.

Comment

Felt like old times today , small crowd, stroll in ,no queues at the bar , great view with plenty of room . Preparation for next year

Comment

Working...
                                X