Clear All

• Att: 8,984 (1500 wba)

NM
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Expected.

Comment

fair play to those that went.....not for me as im having tacos tonight!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I went...I have phone and internet reception in there for the first time.
        "Div 2...just like being in div 2...just like being in div 2" PQR block empty, swing a dead elephant in there today

Comment

Didn't go today as I thought as season ticket holders we should have been shown a bit of respect by the club and either had these added to our tickets or at least been offered subsidised prices.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
            Didn't go today as I thought as season ticket holders we should have been shown a bit of respect by the club and either had these added to our tickets or at least been offered subsidised prices.
            We used to get a free one didn't we? Not sure why not still, not as if we often pass the 3rd!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
              We used to get a free one didn't we? Not sure why not still, not as if we often pass the 3rd!
              We used to get at least the first cup game free. I understand that as a club we need to make money, but surely having cheaper tickets and a full house would have been better than less than 9K when you take into account programmes and food sales? Hopefully they'll learn from this low attendance, but don't hold your breath.

Comment

ST's should have been free today because of the utter crap we have put up with so far. Bloody annoyed at the draw as Spurs are now Sat instead of Mon and can't re arrange work at such short notice. Probably due to Sky showing but don't know, from a selfish point utterly ****ed off

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
                  We used to get at least the first cup game free. I understand that as a club we need to make money, but surely having cheaper tickets and a full house would have been better than less than 9K when you take into account programmes and food sales? Hopefully they'll learn from this low attendance, but don't hold your breath.
                  sadly they don't learn or more to the point don't want to, who ever is in charge of pricing really needs a kick up the r's
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Frankly, IMO -

PATHETIC

I guess before it would be 12-13k and it looked more like 10-11k
                    But even Established Non League Luton got 9.8k today and more than us !

I appreciate Xmas, New Year, 2 Homes & £60 for Chelsea away is a huge stretch on finances BUT less than 9k for a Prem side, Sat 3pm, not on telly, is embarrassing.
                    REALLY embarrassing. Shame on those that moan about too many games on Sky at awkward times, etc.

Half price today ! Less than £25 for a gold ticket.
                    Q block suggest they are the best, most loyal, fans we have but it was empty at £20 for Silver...... And they could easily have moved more central in Gold.

As I say, REALLY poor IMO.

Sorry if that offends.

Comment

It had the kind of atmosphere like a friendly. Me and my mate were chatting about it and it's fair to say the FA has kind of lost its magic. I remember the old days when it really was the muts nuts of a competition.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

dont give a stuff about the cup, havent for years. And to think i used to get up early and be glued to the TV all day on FA cup final day when i was a kid! Cant remember the last cup final i actually bothered to sit down and watch. Suppose it would be different if we ever got to the final but lets face it...its not likely for a while is it :-)

Comment

It's true. Cup gives nothing

Imagine it the cup guaranteed promotion to the next league or automatic safety from the one you're in? Now that would be something!

Comment

Today's attendance showed what people really think of the FA cup. Less than 9k and two prem clubs battling it out.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Sorry guys, but the idea of cheaper tickets and the hope you make the money on selling pies is a total myth. football club owners have openly talked about the fact it does not work - sell half the tickets is better that reducing the price as those that go don't spend much at the ground anyway.

Do you really think these business people are stupid and fans on phone ins and forums have got it right???
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X