Lescott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lescott

GOT to be worth a punt to get him in hasnt it ?!! Solid defender and scores goals.....get in there before Villa do !!

Yep we should be bidding on a defender like this, depends on wages though

Comment

Well if he came to QPR I would S*** myself.

Why would he swap Man City for a relegation battle? lol

He could easily go to any top 4 side on loan.

Comment

Earns 90k a week... no chance. He was first choice CB for City last season though, not sure why he's fallen so far down the pecking order.

Comment

Must be on mega money. Big gamble. If we don't stay up its making matters that much worse.

Would love him though I can't lie.

Comment

If Villa are putting together a bid for him, then I dont see why we shouldn't....the punt is the opportunity of actually signing a player of this class. He who dares Rodders !

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Must be on mega money. Big gamble. If we don't stay up its making matters that much worse.

Would love him though I can't lie.
              Short term deal with relegation clause but big bonus if we survive with an option to extend?

Comment

hes a Villa fan and family that way,so be hard to get him IMO even if we were at the better end of the table.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

fair point but no harm in attempting a cheeky bid on loan......would be the signing of the window !

Comment

My guess is he will end up back at Everton. But, if there's even a hint of us pulling a deal off then hell yeah
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Well if we miss out on him, why not beat the scum to sign Micah Richards......2 wins in a week haha

Comment

Depends on wheter we can offload a couple of our big earners or not. I.e Bosingwa, Cisse.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          GOT to be worth a punt to get him in hasnt it ?!! Solid defender and scores goals.....get in there before Villa do !!
                          And going by his tweet on Wednesday night he is good mates with SWP as well...

Comment

didnt Dego say he wasnt getting rid of any of Citys players in Jan due to injuries and ACN.I mean in Mentaltelli cant get the push.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                              Short term deal with relegation clause but big bonus if we survive with an option to extend?
                              Them kinds of players agents would never agree to that kind of clause. A lesser player maybe but agents want long term deals as they cream 4-5% a week from the wage.

Comment

Working...
                              X