No announcement yet.

Danny graham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graham would be a great buy - he's scored goals at this level, works hard for the team and hasn't been over played thus far this season because of the success of Michu
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think HR is think of offloading DJ for Graham... Well HR knows we need a goal poacher perhaps this is a shewd signing?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Would much prefer Austin to be fair
        Prefer Austin to Danny Graham? Never ever...

Comment

Get both!

Comment

Please dear god. Graham is perfect for QPR? Would be one of the best signings we could make & if the worst happened (don't think it will myself) then Graham would get us straight back up.

This is what a perfect signing is
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Why would Swansea get rid of him? What if Michu gets injured.....?
              Anyway would be nice to know if HE turned us down before of Flavio just did not want to pay once the day came......

Anyway I am not sure about either Shane Long, Danny Graham or Steve Morrison....all the other goalscores of that fantastic promotion season we had along with Mackie (until injured) and Bothroyd (cant believe he ever scored that many). Graham might be the best of the lot but even this season he has struggled to get on the team. Look at Southampton with Jay Rodriguez - an awesome player in the Championship but yet to show much in the premier league.

Get a proven PL goalscorer or get a continental goalscorer like other teams has done before us - for instance Demba Ba and Pa**** Cissé. Loíc Remy does not score enough goals......

One thing is certain - we need two strikers to come in....and unless DJ suddenly starts to score in the PL we need to buy 2 more. Look what happened with AJ and BZ....both injured and left us impotent. So we can not gamble on only one striker imho.

Comment

wont happen,hes 27 not 37
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

There might be something in this. He doesn't really suit the current Swansea style and has probably had his nose put out of joint by not starting very often.

Comment

Get him in, then go and get Austin....job done up top !

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
                      Why would Swansea get rid of him? What if Michu gets injured.....?
                      Anyway would be nice to know if HE turned us down before of Flavio just did not want to pay once the day came......

Anyway I am not sure about either Shane Long, Danny Graham or Steve Morrison....all the other goalscores of that fantastic promotion season we had along with Mackie (until injured) and Bothroyd (cant believe he ever scored that many). Graham might be the best of the lot but even this season he has struggled to get on the team. Look at Southampton with Jay Rodriguez - an awesome player in the Championship but yet to show much in the premier league.

Get a proven PL goalscorer or get a continental goalscorer like other teams has done before us - for instance Demba Ba and Pa**** Cissé. Loíc Remy does not score enough goals......

One thing is certain - we need two strikers to come in....and unless DJ suddenly starts to score in the PL we need to buy 2 more. Look what happened with AJ and BZ....both injured and left us impotent. So we can not gamble on only one striker imho.
                      The manager said he has to be fair to those not getting regular football. If he wants to go elsewhere and play then I can't see the sense in opposing it. So, it's down to Graham whether he wants to be a perpetual sub waiting for Michu to get injured or go elsewhere and play
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I wish people would stop going on about Austin. All he's done is score goals in the Championship. nothing more..... he may fail bitime in the top flight and yet we'd have to pay an insanely over inflated price to find out.

Graham was top scorer in the Championship also, but has since proved he can cut it in the top flight. Mjuch better option and one i'd be happy with. Not sure i can see Swans letting him leave, unless Laudrup has another unknown gem from Spain he could replace with.... Quite possible.

Comment

He's on the move but West Brom will come in for a bid if Odemwingie goes to Newcastle....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            I wish people would stop going on about Austin. All he's done is score goals in the Championship. nothing more..... he may fail bitime in the top flight and yet we'd have to pay an insanely over inflated price to find out.

Graham was top scorer in the Championship also, but has since proved he can cut it in the top flight. Mjuch better option and one i'd be happy with. Not sure i can see Swans letting him leave, unless Laudrup has another unknown gem from Spain he could replace with.... Quite possible.

Hear hear!

Comment

Can't do links, but just watched a Sky Sports interview with him and he's definitely unhappy there, and says he just wants first team football, has been ignored by Laudrup and wants to see who's interested in him. Could very well be an 'Arry target.

Comment

I'm not overly excited, anyone actually know how many goals he scored in the prem last season?

Comment

Working...
                                X