X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelsen leaving to... /merged/

Probably, hopefully, nonsense.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...=feeds-newsxml

But scary. Especially 'The departure of Nelsen could see the return of Anton Ferdinand to the first team'...

That's terrible news. Sounds pretty solid as well. He's become one of the first names on the team sheet for us. Just seems odd though - coaching jobs will surely wait for a player like him, why quit when he is still playing so well in the prem?

Comment

Bound to be a load of old tosh.

He's the ONLY decent, consistent player we have had all year and the best defender by far.

Why on earth would Harry want rid?

Not avin it.

Comment

We wont be getting rid before end of season but expect he will want to go after this season.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

reckon its b0ll0cks, after the newcastle game he was saying how much he enjoyed football in england

Comment

Would be very surprised if he leaves this window, one thing HR is famous for is bringing older players into the fold, a player/ coaching role with us should be put on the table. His type of attitude needs to be spread through the club, or young players would benifit from the likes of him, Derry and Hill around the place for a fw more years.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Hopefully bullsh1t. Pretty sure he'll want to see things out. Any such MLS offer will wait until the summer. Let's cheer him big time Saturday so he knows we don't want him to leave.

Comment

He's with us until June and will not leave before. Complete non story.

Comment

If he does go, HR probably has a couple of cb's lined up
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not in Jan - but maybe in the summer. He is superb and has been our best signing IMO, but playing devils advocat, should we stay up - he is going to be turning 36 (I think) and so maybe it would be best for him to go out on a high and let us replace with a younger player.

Certainly don't want to lose him before the end of the season though - he is pivotal to us at the back.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

God I hope not.

Despite not being able to get to the games as much anymore due to being at the other end of the country etc - from what I've seen, he's the best CB we've had since Macca.

Comment

I have no idea why he would want to leave in January. The story is sensational rubbish.

Comment

bit like leaving us in the doo doo, dont get the feeling he's that type

Comment

Load of rubbish, he's got a contract.

He's the first name I look for on the team sheet (boy did we miss him against Liverpool) Harry wouldn't let this happen for a start & Nelsen is committed
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Regarding this, just a bit worried that he wasn't captain against Chelsea, could understand Hill being against Liverpool as his childhood team but why not revert back to Nelson for Chelsea ??

Comment

Working...
                              X