Whats apparent about Chelsea Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats apparent about Chelsea Fans

from the recent games, regardless what their fans say, they really do hate us you only have to read their messageboards in the build up to the last few games and the reaction on their boards and twitter to last nights game to realise that.

Beating them last season *****ed their ears up, added to that the fun and games in the cup games when we were in the Championship when they were expecting little old Rangers fans to toe the line like the 80's those days are over

They wanted us to go down last season, they want us to go down this season and they wanted to teach us a lesson last night but failed.

They hate us, perhaps not as much as we do them, but they dont like us and the longer we hang about that feeling is going to get worse. They may sing 'we dont hate you cause your s hit' but last night hurt them bad and they know it.

Regardless of what happens this season the R's were unbeaten the 2012/13 season against Chelsea

COYRs

So glad that they hate us. Makes The victory even better.

Comment

sure we will never register on their rival top five like spuds/wet spam/wall/leeds/manure but deepdown being turned over by lil ol qprhaha grates with the *****s!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

That was all openly apparent last night, before, during and after the game. They hate us and I beg to differ Facto - some of the faces, comments and conversations I overheard on departing last night, it hurt them like hell, they were ashamed, gutted and hate us more than they will ever admit. The more they deny it the more true it is.
        I love the fact I woke up today with a severe hangover celebrating until far too late last night. Thanks you classless twunts, it was a splendid night.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Bluehoop I opened my eyes at 6am with a steaming hangover for work but could not keep the smile off my face. Listening to them as we walked back to the station after and realising just how cut up they were made the result even the more sweeter

Comment

Working...
          X