F.A. Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A. Cup

What do think should we go for it 100 % or keep focus only on our survival fight?

Personally i think that good cup run can be a real boost for the team and lift the morale and give more confidence.

Id like to see players like Young, DJ, Bothroyd etc given a run out.

Keep last nights heroes fresh and still buzzing ready for Spurs in a fortnight.

Comment

As they say, winning is a habit .

Comment

Really unsure about this one- it's tough. Also considering that the opposition is west brom, and it's not a given win/loss. If it was utd/city I'd just suggest weakened team and if it was a div 2/Chelsea then I'd say we might as well win it

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Id like to see players like Young, DJ, Bothroyd etc given a run out.

Keep last nights heroes fresh and still buzzing ready for Spurs in a fortnight.
          I agree with you. Nelsen, Hill and Taarabt will need to be rested, whilst DJ deserves a chance. I'm really not bothered about the F.A Cup this season. Hopefully Redknapp can have a look at some players who haven't been given a chance this season

Comment

Hopefully, we are a club that looks to win every competitive game.

Comment

Honestly I'd love to go all out to win this game as a good cup run can boost morale but look at Birmingham in winning the Carling Cup....didnt help their relegation fight, so I'd say realistically try and win it but rest some key players - give the subs some proper competitive match fitness.

Comment

I want us to beat West Brom this time...

Comment

to be or not to be that is the question

Comment

We should go for it. Winning is indeed a habit.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Got to start winning and get confidence and momentum. Playa strong side but rest a couple of the over 40's who've played 4 games in 11 days. The next league games not for 9 days so anyone who does play has ample time for recovery, bar an injury of course. If we had a league game 3 days later it would be different.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Got to start winning and get confidence and momentum. Playa strong side but rest a couple of the over 40's who've played 4 games in 11 days. The next league games not for 9 days so anyone who does play has ample time for recovery, bar an injury of course. If we had a league game 3 days later it would be different.
                        This. I wont lose any sleep if we lose tbh as League is far more important but it would be brilliant to get back to back wins and install a winning ethic in the dressing room.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The paying customers who are actually gonna be there would want a 100% go for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X