Harry knows his stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry knows his stuff!

Bang on the money with this one wasn't he! Shame Frank went on and done it with the bunch of c*nts up the road but you cant deny he has an eye for players. Lets hope he gets some in during this Window.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...t-Ham-fan.html

Wow!!!

How arrogant was the pr!ck in the crowd though?!

Fair play to Lampard done it all in the game & to be honest I like the fella. Chelsea or not he's been one of the best English players of all time in league football.

Comment

Bring him in Harry - you need a strong character on the field to finish the job

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        Wow!!!

Fair play to Lampard done it all in the game & to be honest I like the fella. Chelsea or not he's been one of the best English players of all time in league football.
        Agreed. The more I think about it the more I think I'd like Lampard at QPR. I think that would really f*ck those wallys off.

Comment

Will never happen mate. Great player though.

Comment

Will never happen mate. Great player though.
            Yeah cant see it either. Still funny how he wasn't giving it all the "you might as well go home" lark to our fans this season like he did last season.

Comment

Haha yea true. The little b@stard midget Cole got it good though. Slime ball

Comment

Wow!!!

It'd be wonderful if, us having stayed up, we got Frank for a year or two.... (He could be a Ray Wilkins for us (player, not coach...)

Comment

Cracking player Lamps. Good for him
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Getting Lampard will be a dream for us QPR fans. He's got evething you expect from a top professional...shooting, attitude, never say die.....

Comment

Wow!!!

Bet he'd feel really clever if he sees that now.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Bet he'd feel really clever if he sees that now.
                        Haha too right. Bell end. Surprised Redknapp didn't say 'who trains & works with these players every day pal me or you?'

Comment

Lampard and gerrard , best english players in that generation. 20 goals a season from midfield for god knows how many years. Class

Comment

Seems almost unbelievable back then that there were people there smoking... Good on yer Arry kept his cool really well...

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                              Lampard and gerrard , best english players in that generation. 20 goals a season from midfield for god knows how many years. Class
                              I'd have Gerrard and Scholes above anyone myself as equally good in their own right, although quite different players. Lampard's done very well obviously but i don't rate him as high as those two. I also think his goalscoring's been helped massively at Chelsea by the fact he's always had 2 holding defensive midfielders behind him allowing him to almost disregard defensive concerns and just focus on supporting the front men and getting in and around the box. Gerrard has carried Liverpool for 10 years in defence and attack and still scored shed loads, and Scholes whilst again scoring plenty has also orchestrated Man Utd's play and controlled matches.

The biggest frustration is with all these good players, along with the likes of Beckham, Rooney, Rio etc we've never had the right England manager to gel them and make them tick.

Comment

Working...
                              X