Anton Ferdinand..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anton Ferdinand..............

Didn't go for a warm up once in the game!

Bet he enjoyed that last night!

The grief that Cashley took when he went to warm up was brilliant. Loved it! Just love the beautiful game!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Was interesting that after the abuse the Cashley got he never came out to warm up after that again either. I think the chant really hit home as he looked at us and really looked disturbed by it

Comment

What was the chant?

Comment

'Ashley Cole, you're John Terry's b1tch'
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          Didn't go for a warm up once in the game!
          You would hope that any pro on the bench would take it upon themselves to warm up a bit in case needed suddenly. That said, i'm surprised the coaching staff didn't make it happen.

I half expected SWP to pull up with a Hammy shortly after coming on as he didn't get a chance for a proper warm up.

Comment

Hope he never warms up or plays for us again, a real week link in our team, poor player don't know how he's played at top level so long

Comment

At some point he was our strongest defender.......people seem to forget fast......he was part of the team winning at home to Chelsea - which ultimately made him famous for the racism charges against JT. After that incident he was never the same if you ask me.....

Comment

I was right close to the front by the corner flag & shouted 'Tre is spunking up Cheryl now w@nker' he looked right at our grinning mugs. Didn't see him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  I was right close to the front by the corner flag & shouted 'Tre is spunking up Cheryl now w@nker' he looked right at our grinning mugs. Didn't see him again.
                  Hahaha, I proper hate that khunt. Unbelievable result we always gotta do it the hard way!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Hope he never warms up or plays for us again, a real week link in our team, poor player don't know how he's played at top level so long
                    This. A truly wretched player. Hill and Nelsen all day for me.

Comment

Classic.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Haha little maggot

Comment

good, horrible little rodent
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Quality. I bet seeing the look on his face was almost as good as actually spunking up Cheryl.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Quality. I bet seeing the look on his face was almost as good as actually spunking up Cheryl.
                              Aint all its cracked up to be mate.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X