Lille want Cisse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lille want Cisse

LILLE are after QPR striker Djibril Cisse.

Hoops boss Harry Redknapp is not convinced by Cisse, 31, who cost £3million a year ago.

But a deal could depend on QPR bringing in replacements first.

source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2GrpfGXnU

Despite Cisse's heroics last season, I really wouldn't be bothered if he left this month. Hopefully we can get a good deal from Lille and bring in 2 strikers

Does he need a lift?!!

Comment

whatever you say about him still the most clinical finisher we are liable to get to the club any time soon. wd need to see at least two good uns arrive before I was happy to wave him off. yes he can annoy the pants off you but think some fans have short memories...

Comment

Last night a DJ saved my life. Bye Drib
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          whatever you say about him still the most clinical finisher we are liable to get to the club any time soon. wd need to see at least two good uns arrive before I was happy to wave him off. yes he can annoy the pants off you but think some fans have short memories...
          yeah but you can't judge him on last season.

For me he doesn't look the same player and i'd imagine he isn't working all that hard in training, because he just doesn't look sharp and I think that's a big part of him going off side, lost a yard of pace imo. We do need to replace him but he's not the type we want to keep as we are in a dog fight and I think harry will look to offload
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He's the only fit striker we have at the moment and he can't even get into the team. Harry is clearly not a fan

Comment

Exactly this.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We need all the fit strikers we can get as we're desperately short in that department. We don't have another striker who could've scored that instintive goal against West Brom for instance. Given the right service he'll always score you goals but he's more effective in a 4-4-2.

Comment

A striker from spanish league or portugese league would be good! And goodbye to cisse if hes willing to go.

Comment

he looked happy enough when we scored

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Exactly this.
                      Yup totally agree....the best striker in the club for ages.......look at his record ffs and remember what he did for us last season. He did score a few this season as well but as most players he has not yet hit top form. Like I said in another thread - Cissé is a natural goal scorer and not a hard working winger or attacking midfielder/striker. Someone just need to keep providing him with chances as he is rarely capable of producing them himself.

Last night he would have scored on the chance Mackie got in the second half.......or he would have been offside ;-)

Comment

I agree, and for those who think he doesnt care, did you see how happy he looked with the players on the pitch at the end of the game, even though he played no part in it?

If QPR can bring in other strikers like Crouch Bent or Remy, then maybe selling him might be a good deal, but if not, then he must be kept.

Comment

[QUOTE=zuluop;998219]Yup totally agree....the best striker in the club for ages.......look at his record ffs and remember what he did for us last season. He did score a few this season as well but as most players he has not yet hit top form. Like I said in another thread - Cissé is a natural goal scorer and not a hard working winger or attacking midfielder/striker. Someone just need to keep providing him with chances as he is rarely capable of producing them himself.

Last night he would have scored on the chance Mackie got in the second half.......or he would have been offside ;-)[/QUOTE]

he certainly would have taken that 1st time...if he hadn't strayed offside.

Comment

Swap him for Nolan Roux

Comment

[QUOTE=stanistheman;998243]
                              Originally posted by zuluop View Post
                              Yup totally agree....the best striker in the club for ages.......look at his record ffs and remember what he did for us last season. He did score a few this season as well but as most players he has not yet hit top form. Like I said in another thread - Cissé is a natural goal scorer and not a hard working winger or attacking midfielder/striker. Someone just need to keep providing him with chances as he is rarely capable of producing them himself.

Last night he would have scored on the chance Mackie got in the second half.......or he would have been offside ;-)[/QUOTE]

he certainly would have taken that 1st time...if he hadn't strayed offside.

....and if he hadn't his touch would definitely been to the right, not as Mackie straight forward, in that case Cahill wouldn't have reached the ball = great chance or penalty kick.

Comment

Working...
                              X