Nedum & Fabio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    OUR BEST BACK FOUR was on the field tonight. I've knocked Nedum this season but tonight he was mustard.
    Couldn't agree more, it was actually nice to see Traore out of the team!

Comment

Nedum was solid for a 2nd game in a row and Fabio in my opinion has claimed the LB spot - he was superb

Comment

Beast of a performance from every defender.... and what a save from Caesar in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          I commented about these two in a post on the Taarabt thread as it was great to seem them both play so well. Onouha been great in last 2 games now against top teams so he is starting to become the player we thought he was. Sounds horrible, but now his mum has passed and isn't suffering with her illness it is probably a massive weight off his shoulders and allowing his football to become his main priority again and its showing. Fair play to the lad.

As for Fabio, he's class and like a little pit bull round people's ankles in a flash. He has a great work ethic and quality in defence and attack.

Well said, he hasnīt been given much credit on this board. Anyway,he is quality.:=):
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

both backs played very well, let's hope we can get some consistency, we've now gone approx 150 mins without conceding, let's build on that

Comment

Nedum was also good against Liverpool

Comment

Working...
              X