Npc 13/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npc 13/14

As it looks like we are relegation certainties, is anyone else looking forwards to the Championship next season, as I've never really felt we've belonged in the prem since we returned, it's been a horrid 2 years and Im really looking forwards to away days again and watching a team that cares about the club and fans again, anyone else feel the same?

No chance. I hate the Championship. So many games. So many trips up north. We will not come back up straight away that's for sure. We need a huge rebuilding process.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

no.The Prem is where its at,rather loose to man U than fec king peterboro any day.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Dread to think we will go back to the Championship

Not been a great time this season but to stay in this league its a long term fight to make our mark and sure there will be happier times ahead if we can get through this season

We belong in this league much more then other teams that scrap by every year

Dont get why people are happy taking 2 steps back when we can build on being a bigger and improved club which is what we all want I would of thought
        Last edited by Dale; 01-01-2013, 07:56 PM.

Comment

spot on op

looking forward to going to more games and watching us win a few, also love listening on bbc london on tues/wed night for live commentry from some of our away fixtures
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

does anyone truly believe we will not get relegated. Its a stonewall certainty for me.

Comment

Back when I first started supporting QPR in the early 80's they won promotion and were a team that played with flare and could beat anyone on the day, teams feared us, especially at Loftus Road, there was never any thoughts that we might get relegated! I understand the EPL is much different now and huge money has been spent on the top clubs but I really thought we would be solid after last season's survival, was I ever wrong! It honestly isn't much fun anymore and I'm not expecting a second Great Escape, I'll be fine with following my club on text updates in the Championship again, as long as we have players who put effort in for the club!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                does anyone truly believe we will not get relegated. Its a stonewall certainty for me.
                I think we've got it in us definitely. Guna be hard, yes, but we can do it with a shrewd transfer window.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                  Dread to think we will go back to the Championship

Not been a great time this season but to stay in this league its a long term fight to make are mark and sure there will be happier times ahead if we can get through this season

We belong in this league much more then other teams that scrap by every year

Dont get why people are happy taking 2 steps back when we can build on being a bigger and improved club which is what we all want I would of thought

Agreed, we will never get to to the prem if we get relegated. Look at Blackburn, Bolton, Derby etc.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Blackburn and Bolton only just gone down
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      I think we've got it in us definitely. Guna be hard, yes, but we can do it with a shrewd transfer window.
                      I admire that you're one of the few on here who has maintained some optimism about our chances of survival, I just can't see it myself, too big of a hole to dig out of but I sure hope at the end of the season you can say "I told you so"!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Can't give up yet.Our season starts tomorrow -9 points...pretend we been deducted them by the FA.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRJACK123 View Post
                          As it looks like we are relegation certainties, is anyone else looking forwards to the Championship next season, as I've never really felt we've belonged in the prem since we returned, it's been a horrid 2 years and Im really looking forwards to away days again and watching a team that cares about the club and fans again, anyone else feel the same?
                          It'll be the league we have to play in, but not looking forward to it particularly.
                          It's a long, hard, slog.
                          Which is why I'm pinning my last hopes on Harry Redknapp being able to get the fresh blood needed to save our premier league status.

Comment

Working...
                          X