• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    No, more chance of us beating Chelsea tomorrow
    well close one
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don't get our hopes up!!!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

That shower, win at Chelsea tomorrow?
        Chelsea would have to be very poor, very poor indeed.
        If we had one or two new faces to throw in, I might be a tad more upbeat.
        But those clowns, with no new additions?
        I'm just hoping that tomorrow night comes and goes as quickly as possible.

Comment

the ref is bringing an extra note book to keep the scores in.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Imagine if there was a Santa Clause and a Tooth Fairy and an Easter Bunny! I'm hoping this doesn't approach double figures as there is real potential for that, Chelsea are in fine form and we are getting worse and worse, I think we would have a hard time beating any Championship side on the road at the moment, I just think this is going to be very ugly and I am not even considering the chance of a shock result!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

watching the southampton game, and although I think arsenal will win, southampton do knock the ball around really nicely. Ok poor at the back but can keep the ball, something we find impossible to do.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

they must hate playing Arsenal because the gooners will rape them again for youth talent.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

That has been a problem for us these last two seasons.
                  We cannot retain possession for any significant amount of time, most games.
                  That, and we have all the speed of a decrepit old snail when we try to break.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    watching the southampton game, and although I think arsenal will win, southampton do knock the ball around really nicely. Ok poor at the back but can keep the ball, something we find impossible to do.
                    And Southampton just scored! Every other fellow struggler seems capable of the odd shock result which the title of this thread refers to, we just seem so predictable, you just wonder when it will go wrong during the match, not if!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Taking the positive view, 'cause I like to do that occasionally, Neil Warnock turned a very mediocre Championship team into champions with just a few key additions (Derry, Hill, Kenny, Mackie). Which shows how much a team can improve with just a few new players, if they are the right ones. If anybody can turn the trick for us again I'm sure it is HR.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Well....if DJ and Betty play.....who knows....naaa !

Comment

Working...
                        X