Chelsea tommorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea tommorrow

Right, i know were going to get dicked on and our players are ,with a few exceptions ,a bunch mercenaries who dont give a toss about QPR ,but we do. We wont be going to scu mford bridge for a while so ,lets be load and proud tomorrow and show them what being a real fan is all about .
    Come on you R's :yush:
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Hear hear vespa - need to put a good account of ourselves on, even it's only off the pitch!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Right, i know were going to get dicked on and our players are ,with a few exceptions ,a bunch mercenaries who dont give a toss about QPR ,but we do. We wont be going to scu mford bridge for a while so ,lets be load and proud tomorrow and show them what being a real fan is all about .
      Come on you R's :yush:
      To be honest, and it's rare I ever say this about an away fixture, but I don't envy you being there, I really don't.
      I will be happy if our bunch of clowns keep the score down to four.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        To be honest, and it's rare I ever say this about an away fixture, but I don't envy you being there, I really don't.
        I will be happy if our bunch of clowns keep the score down to four.
        Agreed BR , but thats the point .
        Lets just show the Latte boys at the bridge ,that WE ARE QPR

Comment

we are in for a tanking, lamps needs 10 v us for their all time record, before they off him!
          i can't swallow another embarrassment and am full of dread...if we give them the time and space we gave liverpool....oh dear..it could be 5 at h/t
          i think we have still not sold out as well, cos many can't face it.
          £58 to be home by h/t is a lot!!

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
            we are in for a tanking, lamps needs 10 v us for their all time record, before they off him!
            i can't swallow another embarrassment and am full of dread...if we give them the time and space we gave liverpool....oh dear..it could be 5 at h/t
            i think we have still not sold out as well, cos many can't face it.
            £58 to be home by h/t is a lot!!
            We sold out after the Liverpool game MF , so at least there will be a full contigent there

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Agreed BR , but thats the point .
              Lets just show the Latte boys at the bridge ,that WE ARE QPR
              I doubt they'll take any notice, but I admire your spirit.
              I hope that team of ours doesn't embarrass you, and the other hardy souls there tomorrow night, too much.

Comment

i can deal

I CAN DEAL WITH,0-4 BUT I HOPE ITS NOT 0-8 THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE WITH LAMPARD GETTING ALL EIGHT GOALS,only factomondo can save us now folks
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  I CAN DEAL WITH,0-4 BUT I HOPE ITS NOT 0-8 THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE WITH LAMPARD GETTING ALL EIGHT GOALS,only factomondo can save us now folks
                  Blimey, if it ends 0-8 tomorrow night, I will die of shock.

Comment

1-0 to the scum. Think Raffa will mix their team up and can see him resting a few of their players. 0-0 H/T 1-0 F/T

Comment

Im there!!!
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Harry will approach the game with damage limitation the objective. I expect a two nil loss but nothing more.

Expect a line up something like this -

Green

Onuaha Nelsen Ferdinand Traore

M'Bia Diakite Faurlin Derry SWP

Bothroyd (if fit) or Mackie

We'll not be looking to score, but to crowd the midfield and break up their play. Mackie to keep their two CB busy
                        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                        X