No announcement yet.

mark hughes .....your'e a right c**t!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should have been sacked on the summer , not winning a single away game for a decade! only some of our players individual goals saved us last season. and MH pocketed an easy 5M£ on their back.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
      should have been sacked on the summer , not winning a single away game for a decade! only some of our players individual goals saved us last season. and MH pocketed an easy 5M£ on their back.
      Are you sure about that?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Are you sure about that?
        yes ! and I have my proovesssssssssssss! I just hate hearing even his name on this board. I just feel we were backmailed, cheated and betrayed by some of football mafia and some were insiders.

Comment

I am getting a bit bored of these anti hughes threads. Lets all just move on and support the team. We all know Hughes was a nightmare but not 1 of us wanted him out when we stayed up on the last day of the season. Easy to all act like professionals now.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I am getting a bit bored of these anti hughes threads. Lets all just move on and support the team. We all know Hughes was a nightmare but not 1 of us wanted him out when we stayed up on the last day of the season. Easy to all act like professionals now.
            Exactly this. Some sound like a crazed ex that just can't move on
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
              Hughes didn't keep us up, Stoke did.
              I disagree ..........our friends at WBA kept us up by getting an equaliser in injury time at Bolton the day we beat Stoke...Morrison i think it was.I think i'm right in saying if Bolton had won that day they would have only needed at draw at Stoke, which is what they got

Comment

hughes contributed nothing to our survival.......luck did!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

regardless of results i never liked the man , he had no charisma ,sense of homour and couldnt smile , the man was a bore and it was madness letting him buy the likes of cisse , zamora and giving them such high wages , if we do go down this year then we are in trouble how are we going to find the players wages in the championship . what grates me tho is that maggot sparky sitting pretty with his fat pay off

Comment

Working...
                  X