No announcement yet.

mark hughes .....your'e a right c**t!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Barca v Costa del Sol on SS1, that Santa Cruz bloke is playing. He followed MH round everywhere but to us, he's already scored 7 for them this season and is looking quality against Barca. Hes on loan from city, saying that if he joined us he would have either got injured, joined the tractor boys on loan or got an aftershave out.

Comment

Where is the "muppet" could called me and others muppets for calling for Hughes to be sacked,who's the muppet now!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Where is the "muppet" could called me and others muppets for calling for Hughes to be sacked,who's the muppet now!
        I'm lost in music ....did'nt understand a word of that.

Comment

mark hughes .....your'e a right c**t!!!

Celt????

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            You were the one that championed him to be hired in the first place Reb

Comment

I know,I genuinely felt he was the right man for the job

Comment

Yeah didn't everyone.....

Comment

Is Sparkless still sleeping soundly?
                  You betchya........and with circa 3 mill under his pillow

Christ I really wish I could've had a sit down with TF after that Hammers game (even WBA away). I was shouting from the rooftops that he HAD to go before we faced those next two relegation six pointers. It was the ideal time as we were heading into a two week international break and you knew the squad would up it for home games with a new man at the helm

I will always hold TF culpable for that indecision!!

The contempt Hughesless held for us fans was palpable.
                  These stories I've heard about him pimping up his office, watching training through a window and picking the team based on stats including BMI, distance travelled in training etc have been proved true.
                  I hope he gets another job soon so the burden is off our backs and I hope that job is at Chelzshizen and he completely cattle trucks them up and is then mysteriously poisoned after visiting a rusky titty bar

Thank you and goodnight
                  I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

as i said in another post , i just didny feel any connection to welshman , he didnt inspire me and i think a lot of the players felt the same!! a really grey man!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                      I will always hold TF culpable for that indecision!!
                      My sentiments exactly, you should not be too nice in business, too kind, too forgiving, too passive.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Agree with everyone but still think Harry should have done a little better though. Should never have lost the 3 games in a row Newcastle, West Brom and Liverpool...

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                          Agree with everyone but still think Harry should have done a little better though. Should never have lost the 3 games in a row Newcastle, West Brom and Liverpool...
                          you have seen our team and previous results havn't you!!?

Comment

I don't understand all this vicious spiteful vitriolic abuse aimed at Mark everybody deserves a 2nd chance and Mark is no different , Raffa will be outers at Fulham broadway soon and thats where I firmly believe Mark should get his 2nd chance

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              I liked hughes. thought he done bloody well last season in keeping us up.
                              Hughes didn't keep us up, Stoke did.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                                Hughes didn't keep us up, Stoke did.
                                No they didnt. Stoke didn't win the last 5 home games of our season for us did they? Yes, Stoke's results last game of the season went towards our survival - as did every single point we earnt ourselves throughout the course of the season
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X