Harry's midfield plan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Agreed. Fact is that we have bought a whole bunch of them, but as you imply, none of them are really mustard(Mbia,maybe)
    mbia musturd??.............he is truely kack!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
      What ? Lol that is the problem we create no chances . Lampard still at his age scores 10+ goals a season and is a great passer with immense work ethic. he will get forward.
      Joe cOle last season did very well at Lille I watched a few games and whenever he plays he plays well. He is also very attacking.
      How do we know be khan can't cut it in the prem how old is scholes and giggs? What we need is a passer in the midfield who can feed the ball , actually take free kicks and ALSO take a bloody corner lol.
      Stopped reading after, 'Lol that is the problem we create no chances .'
      That's stupid, we do create chances, it's just we don't take 'em.
      Unless we offload some midfield players, we should get no more in.
      We have midfield players coming out of our bloody ears, ffs. Same cannot be said of strikers, or defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
        Fabio, Traore, Bosingwa, Onuaha, Ferdinand, Hill are not the answer. Hill can do a job against lesser teams or teams such as Stoke who just hoof it up, but against teams that pass it on the deck our current defenders aren't good enough. Not sure who we could get in to be honest, but there must be some out there
        I agree just can't see who we can bring in. Thought onouha had his best game against Liverpool an Nelsen can do a job sill. I'd put Mbia with Nelsen at cb, and then just need a decent LB.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          We have midfield players coming out of our bloody ears, ffs. Same cannot be said of strikers, or defenders.
          We do not create chances at all, that is our biggest problem, no inventiveness or creativity we are relying solely on Adel for assists and inspiration and he's been pony since Fulham game

Comment

Please tell me how many times we get the ball into the box or our midfield is in the box. All our shots are from outside the box.
            Gary Neville hit the nail on the head with Chelsea before rafa Torres was alone in the box with no support so he wasn't scoring. What they needed was the midfielders to run with Torres pushing up with him . Now they do that and now look they score for fun .

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              I agree just can't see who we can bring in. Thought onouha had his best game against Liverpool an Nelsen can do a job sill. I'd put Mbia with Nelsen at cb, and then just need a decent LB.
              Traore has played well all season one of the few players who have been putting a shift in. No need to change him IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                Not when played as a shield infront of the defence.(IMO)
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Yeh I don't think he's been bad at all, just can't see him playing every week. Remember
                  Him on Sunday looking at his knee trying to find a cut, seems he's hoping to blag an injury
                  Traore I mean not Mbia

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                    Please tell me how many times we get the ball into the box or our midfield is in the box. All our shots are from outside the box.
                    Gary Neville hit the nail on the head with Chelsea before rafa Torres was alone in the box with no support so he wasn't scoring. What they needed was the midfielders to run with Torres pushing up with him . Now they do that and now look they score for fun .
                    Opinions, wonderful aren't they?
                    There was a thread on here the other day, urging Harry Redknapp to get players in who can shoot from outside the box, as they percieved we don't have any at present that do.
                    Your opinion is we do all our shooting on goal outside the box.
                    Adel is the only one who attempts that often, most other times we try to walk the ball in the net.

Comment

Opinions, wonderful aren't they?
                      There was a thread on here the other day, urging Harry Redknapp to get players in who can shoot from outside the box, as they percieved we don't have any at present that do.
                      Your opinion is we do all our shooting on goal outside the box.
                      Adel is the only one who attempts that often, most other times we try to walk the ball in the net.
                      All we try to do is get adel to shoot from outside the box that is it. We don't even try to walk the ball into the net as no ****er is even in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                        Stability and a knowledge of whose around you is what is needed in midfield, I would stick with Faurlin, Diakite, Mackie and Taarabt, add two new strikers in (Inc DJ in that) and three new English defenders and we might stand a chance
                        Oh me oh my....Diakite and Mackie? The totally over-rated Faurlin and wasting Tarbs on the wing?...again, oh me oh my

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          Mbiq aint cack, he just aint a midfielder. Centre back or Right back maybe.

Comment

Working...
                          X