Harry's midfield plan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry's midfield plan.

people moaning about Harry looking for midfielders would you prefer this to keep us up.
    Lampard : only rumours
    Beckham: he has recently enrolled his children to a school in south west London.
    Joe cole: Harry has said he is talking too them.

I would rather this than our current midfield . Yes we need a striker but if our midfield actually passed well and attacked we wouldn't be in this mess it's as if we only look to score through adel or cisse.
    Look at all the other teams the midfielders run up into the box ours don't . Getting our midfield sorting is just as vital as getting a striker.

dj being fed by those will surfice!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Really wouldn't want Beckham. That's not me being naive, just really don't think he's what we need ATM. We need someone who is fearless and energetic, not afraid to have a shot and god forbid play a through ball not sideways all the time

Comment

Would rather Beckham than any of our current midfielders at this stage and that is saying something.

Comment

Stability and a knowledge of whose around you is what is needed in midfield, I would stick with Faurlin, Diakite, Mackie and Taarabt, add two new strikers in (Inc DJ in that) and three new English defenders and we might stand a chance
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
            Stability and a knowledge of whose around you is what is needed in midfield, I would stick with Faurlin, Diakite, Mackie and Taarabt, add two new strikers in (Inc DJ in that) and three new English defenders and we might stand a chance
            What three new English defenders?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              What three new English defenders?
              Fabio, Traore, Bosingwa, Onuaha, Ferdinand, Hill are not the answer. Hill can do a job against lesser teams or teams such as Stoke who just hoof it up, but against teams that pass it on the deck our current defenders aren't good enough. Not sure who we could get in to be honest, but there must be some out there
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Lampard apparently wants the money he is on now as the benchmark to his future wages, and he's 34 now....no thanks

Comment

I don't know what Joe Cole can offer us anymore, he's not the same player he was when he played with Chelsea. Lampard would be decent but wages would probably be too high and Beckham is too old now to play in the PL.

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
                    I don't know what Joe Cole can offer us anymore, he's not the same player he was when he played with Chelsea. Lampard would be decent but wages would probably be too high and Beckham is too old now to play in the PL.
                    any man who soddomised keeley hazel is welcome at ours imho!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                      people moaning about Harry looking for midfielders would you prefer this to keep us up.
                      Beckham: he has recently enrolled his children to a school in south west London.

I would rather this than our current midfield . Yes we need a striker but if our midfield actually passed well and attacked we wouldn't be in this mess it's as if we only look to score through adel or cisse.
                      Look at all the other teams the midfielders run up into the box ours don't . Getting our midfield sorting is just as vital as getting a striker.
                      Creating chances for goalscoring opportunities, hasn't been much of a problem.
                      Scoring goals, and keeping goals out at the other end, therein lies the reason we are, where we are.

Comment

Good points. Getting chewed up in the middle of the park almost guarantees defeat whatever your strikers and defenders get up to.

Add Scott Parker to that list too.

Not sure if Beckham could still hack it but the rest could and any of them even on one leg would upgrade the midfield vs Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                          Creating chances for goalscoring opportunities, hasn't been much of a problem.
                          Scoring goals, and keeping goals out at the other end, therein lies the reason we are, where we are.
                          What ? Lol that is the problem we create no chances . Lampard still at his age scores 10+ goals a season and is a great passer with immense work ethic. he will get forward.
                          Joe cOle last season did very well at Lille I watched a few games and whenever he plays he plays well. He is also very attacking.
                          How do we know be khan can't cut it in the prem how old is scholes and giggs? What we need is a passer in the midfield who can feed the ball , actually take free kicks and ALSO take a bloody corner lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                            Would rather Beckham than any of our current midfielders at this stage and that is saying something.
                            Agreed. Fact is that we have bought a whole bunch of them, but as you imply, none of them are really mustard(Mbia,maybe)
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

What ? Lol that is the problem we create no chances . Lampard still at his age scores 10+ goals a season and is a great passer with immense work ethic. he will get forward.
                              Joe cOle last season did very well at Lille I watched a few games and whenever he plays he plays well. He is also very attacking.
                              How do we know be khan can't cut it in the prem how old is scholes and giggs? What we need is a passer in the midfield who can feed the ball , actually take free kicks and ALSO take a bloody corner lol.

Spot on.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X