X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ten wins keeps us up.....fact!!!

thats all there is to it.......roll on tomorra night
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Nah we don't. We simply need more points than whoever is in 18th after 38 games - be that 20 points or 40 points. I reckon it'll be a proper low points tally to stay up this year tbh, maybe 30 or 31. My guess is that 6 or 7 wins with a few draws chucked in will be good enough.

Don't get me wrong, still a big old ask but I certainly don't think it's impossible. Next game I think we can win is Spuds at home - have already written off tomorrows game
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

well i think ,in all honesty, the wins can only come against.....wigan/newcastle/norwich at home........fulham/reading/soton/wet spam/swans/villa away!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        well i think ,in all honesty, the wins can only come against.....wigan/newcastle/norwich at home........fulham/reading/soton/wet spam/swans/villa away!!!
        On paper hard to disagree mate but you know what we're like, we will lose half of those and chuck in a couple of wins vs Man Utd and Liverpool or something!

Comment

I agree Matty with your thoughts on points etc but to be honest without two new decent strikers and three new defenders I cant see where 7 or 8 wins will come from.
          Wins v Southampton, Villa, Norwich and Sunderland are possible but who else?
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

yes we are qpr after all matty....probably do it the unorthadox way but looking at those away games not unrealistic with some more commited newcomers!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
              I agree Matty with your thoughts on points etc but to be honest without two new decent strikers and three new defenders I cant see where 7 or 8 wins will come from.
              Wins v Southampton, Villa, Norwich and Sunderland are possible but who else?
              I don't know mate I agree looking at results so far it is hard to see where they will come from. I'm relying solely on Arry working abit of magic in this transfer window.

Comment

I just hope Harry goes for tried and tested English players and I don't really care what we pay for them or what wages they're on just as we stay up. Missus bought me last seasons dvd for Christmas (apparently I needed cheering up!!) and watching the last few games we fielded the likes of Onuah, Young, Mackie, Buzsacky ahead of the mercenaries and pulled it off. Hope we do the same again
                22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  On paper hard to disagree mate but you know what we're like, we will lose half of those and chuck in a couple of wins vs Man Utd and Liverpool or something!
                  Sorry Matty but i just dont see us beating any of the big boys between now and may, the performance against Liverpool convinced me of that.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                    Sorry Matty but i just dont see us beating any of the big boys between now and may, the performance against Liverpool convinced me of that.
                    Make you right there. Did you notice that even Mackie had stopped trying midway through the second half?

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                      Make you right there. Did you notice that even Mackie had stopped trying midway through the second half?
                      Knew it was a lost cause, nothing around him to inspire him to carry on. Compare that to the same fixture last season.

Comment

seems to me we took points from the bigger teams last season and lost points to lower teams. same again hopefully. apparently (from someone else on here's stat) we had 25 points after 30 games last season.
                        so 10 games to get 15 points, then a good run in:strive:

Comment

Simply to us now its a five team league between Southampton, Reading, Villa and Wigan the only sides given the current gap we have any chnace of toppling

Comment

Working...
                          X