• Show
Clear All

• AJ

When will he be back?

Originally posted by swede View Post
    When will he be back?
    April

Comment

Its funny because when we signed him I was underwhelmed but seeing him in a couple of games I think he could have been key to our season. He could have been the pest upfront as he chased lost causes and rushed defenders where as Cisse strolls and gives the opposition time on the ball. What ifs hey .................

Its funny because he actually got injured from memory chasing a lost cause on the edge of the box

Comment

Twice the player Cisse is. Real shame about his injury but was always gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Twice the player Cisse is. Real shame about his injury but was always gonna happen.
          In the couple of matches he played in he put in a lot of effort. He was always going to be a high risk signing due to injuries. If we get relegated and he stays fit he could play a big part next season and score goals

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
            In the couple of matches he played in he put in a lot of effort. He was always going to be a high risk signing due to injuries. If we get relegated and he stays fit he could play a big part next season and score goals
            Exactly what i was saying to my lad,with one eye on the championship and AJ/BZ and DJ upfront next season we would be odds on to come straight back up,i think with a few additions and getting rid of the mercenaries our squad would be far too good for the championship.

Comment

Why is that; he will still pick up injuries..

Edit: But for some matches he might be available, I guess. Good and creative player,though. Iwas also impressed by him in the few matches he attended before he got injured. Great link up player.
              Last edited by Shania; 01-01-2013, 12:51 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Totally agree mate

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                  When will he be back?
                  April
                  If we have other options, he won't get a squad number after the transfer window will he ?
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Great player but fragile.

Comment

Working...
                    X