No announcement yet.

embarrising attendence expected v wba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The current lot of players would play the same if we're there or not.
    We cheer them on, they lose. We slate them, they lose. Seriously what's the point? Agree with the above posts, surprised they even managed to sell 6000.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

loyalty some times can be blind!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Sorry for being a loyal fan through thick and thin, good times and bad. The only time I won't go is if I can't afford to put food on the table. Our fortunes will change and ill be there unlike some whingers on here.
        What's your problem gobby, i never questioned yours or anyones loyalty (I am going myself), i just stated i was surprised 6,000+ were going but trust you, Ric-Roc and others to try and cause a bitch slapping contest over nothing. Its hilarious how pathetic you all are when someone wont put their head up Adel's #### with you.
        Last edited by paulmason; 31-12-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
          I think what with money being tight after Xmas and with this bunch of players, add to that an FA cup game.... shocked we even sold 6000 to be honest.
          Should have done a special

price for season ticket holders as we had to watch this since we got smashed by Swansea

Comment

Well done to those who are going! I wish I could join you.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I'm there,hopefully get to see these new top signings for the first time
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Even a club like ours should be getting more fans in attendance than is actually the case.
                I swear we have more armchair fans than ManUre.
                I personally know quite a lot of people who claim to support QPR, but never go.
                Like it, or not, and I don't, it's one of the major reasons why we are seen as being a bit of a joke, by so many people.

Comment

I expect to see DJ and Jay up front with a return for Ephriem and Young. We wont have any new signings registered by Sat, except perhaps for fat Frank!

If the price was right I would be there, but just parted with far too much for Chelsea, Tottenham and Man City tickets so cant do it all at once, probably the same for many others
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                  X