embarrising attendence expected v wba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• embarrising attendence expected v wba

only 6000 sold so far oh dear we need numbers what ever anyone says we need to win games of football.

I think what with money being tight after Xmas and with this bunch of players, add to that an FA cup game.... shocked we even sold 6000 to be honest.

Comment

Embarrassing attendance for sure.

Comment

The attendance will reflect the recent performances.

I am actually surprised 6,00 are going.

Comment

Tickets are too expensive , should have been everyone for a tenner and kids under 16 free
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I feel a proper mug

Comment

the players outta sheer embarisment over their performances should buy up all remaing tickets n hand em out free!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

Who's gonna want to watch those bunch of khunts get ruined again and pay a 40 for the privelage

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    the players outta sheer embarisment over their performances should buy up all remaing tickets n hand em out free!
                    Spot on facto.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      The attendance will reflect the recent performances.

I am actually surprised 6,00 are going.
                      Sorry for being a loyal fan through thick and thin, good times and bad. The only time I won't go is if I can't afford to put food on the table. Our fortunes will change and ill be there unlike some whingers on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        Sorry for being a loyal fan through thick and thin, good times and bad. The only time I won't go is if I can't afford to put food on the table. Our fortunes will change and ill be there unlike some whingers on here.
                        Why you apologising?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          Well said mate.

Comment

cant argue with that too be fair but ive a 21st party in basildon to go to!.her next doors coming n promised to wear the'gear'!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

After yesterday's embarrassment I wish I wasn't going, but got tickets before Xmas, probably have x block to myself Saturday..

Comment

Working...
                              X