January Fixtures no points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Fixtures no points

The fixtures in January look like we wont pick up any points from those games, and it's hard to see where they are coming from in the remainder of the games unless we vastly improve.:omg-:

exactly this. That is why it's a must to accept defeat and look to get rid of players and then bring in some young hungry players on the summer
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Trouble is we could free fall in the championship as well.

Comment

.............and a Happy New Year to you as well. Chin up, its only football!

Comment

We managed 20 points from the remaining 18 games last season, 3 points in January.

We have got to beat West Ham to keep the dying embers of hope flickering in the abyss of desolation and despair.

Comment

come over from Uganda to watch the spurs game... optimistic trip i fancy, but i reckon we can get a point.

Comment

I cannot see us getting much as most of the teams we will face are better than Liverpool. We have missed the boat I am afraid.

Comment

we will get more whippings than k unte kinte did in roots!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

nonsense tottenham at home and west ham away i can see 4 points chelsea and man city bit more difficult we cant just give up.

Comment

I can't make up my mind whether I am despondent or hopeful. It seems to depend on the day.

Right now I'm hopeful we will start to make a fight of it in Jan. But it is going to be tough sleddin.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I think you need to be realistic. Even if we got lucky and won one match in January we will probably still fall further behind.

Comment

I'm afraid it's looking increasingly like we're going to finish in the bottom half of the table this season, but a turn around in form immediately could see us in the top ten; I'd settle for that right now.

Comment

Working...
                        X